epilogue ☎︎

3rd person pov

"Okay one, two, three, say cheese! "
The ten posed in front of the camera, their smiles bright and their glasses hold high.
"Congratulations for your graduation bae" nari hugged y/n tight, leaving small wrinkles on y/n's gown.
"You too"
"So, any plans on kids? "
"Well, my opinion is still on none of those little annoying shits but jeongin keeps asking so eventually. Also, I wouldn't mind a cute little version of my love and I"
They laughed. Things have been better than great and the relationship between everyone has been healthy ever since.
Jeongin and y/n moved in a small apartment together and bought a white kitten. They named it anami.
Felix and nari planned a wedding just a year after nari will graduate (due to her bad grades bae had to repeat a year).
Chan eventually revealed his two year- girlfriend no one knew shit about.
Sloggy still exists and is now the personal bed for the small kitty anami.
What happened to seunyo, sinji and byeol? They tried fleeing, but got caught and now sit in jail since 3 months.
Y/n's mom got remarried to y/n's now loving stepfather sonyoung. Yes, THE sonyoung.
No one knows what happened to y/n's biological father, but he's gone for good and let's them all finally live in peace.
A happy ending just like a fairytale, builded up by the desire of love.

The end٭*✰