• ꒰🖤꒱ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

It was a well spent night with her

It was a well spent night with her. It was like I'm on a date! I thought to prepare breakfast for her & then we'll left the beach today we decided to go office early. Cause of some works we had. Even, she looks happy too! I think she has finally made her decision, I smiled watching her happy face.

Y/N - What are you makin'?

Jk - Waffles!

Y/N - Wow..! Don't forget to add Nutella I'll bring it!

She went and brought Nutella. We had our breakfast and we went home.

~~

:: After few days -

It was conference day and I was getting ready for it. I cleared all those doubts and claimed that this is rumor.
The conference overall went smoothly.. I was in my home since, Alena was back from her trip.

Suddenly my phone started ringing it was Y/N.! I smiled and answered the phone.

Jk - hello?

Y/N - Um..I wanna say Thank You to you.!

Jk - For?

Y/N - For taking care of me these days and for everything! I know I'm not good at expressing but I hope you understood what I mean.! Hahah!

She laughed nervously.

Jk - I know.

Y/N - can w-we go out like I wanna give you treat!

Jk - Treat? I'm ready!

Y/N - Okay!! Be ready at 9!

Jk - Okay! Bye.

Y/N - bye! See you..

She hung up the phone.

~~~

I texted him address and now I'm standing near hotel with Alena cause she requested for coming with me

I texted him address and now I'm standing near hotel with Alena cause she requested for coming with me. I agreed. After few mins he came and we went inside.
We had our dinner and I paid the bill. Alena was feeling sleepy cause she ate too much.
so she went home I gave her a spare key.
We were roaming around the park.
He was holding my hand it was near to hotel.
Like not too close nor far.
We were walking Until,he said something unexpected.