• ꒰🖤꒱ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻?

That someone was Y/N I knew it!! She came closer and took a deep breath

Y/N - I know… it's wrong to disturb you in your precious time.. but I wanna say something..I'm such a coward.!

She chuckled

Y/N - so, let me say it… " I love you!" Now I know it's of no use but, I can't keep this in my heart. So I told you before my cowardness got me.! Anyways, Congratulations! & Stay happy always..!

She smiled and left the venue. I'm so fucking dumb! Her eyes were teary! I know my plan worked but my intention wasn't to hurt her.. I left the place. I found her everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. Even I checked her house but she was not there either! I was worried as hell. It was night time already and alone that was the reason I'm really tense!

I now only know the one place where she'll be! The riverside!?  When I reached the riverside, she was throwing stones in the river… blankly.. I went further and I made her wear the jacket since it was a cold time now. She turned her head towards me.. she seemed shocked! I sat beside her.

Y/N - Why are you here?!

She said in a low tone.

Jk - Do you even know how worried I was?!?!!

Y/N - worried? For whom??
She questioned.

Jk - Don't be ridiculous.. I was worried for you!

Y/N - For me??

Jk - Yeah! Who else?

Y/N - You should go, I'm gonna stay here a few more hours. You should not care about a coward!

Jk - What the hell you're saying! You're not a coward! And why would I go hom-

She cut me off.

Y/N - You've a fiance now! Care about her now!

Jk - Fiance?! Who on earth?

Y/N - Now you're being ridiculous! It's Mei, who else?

Jk - Oh her… I didn't engage with her!

Y/N - Huh?

Jk - I'm not gonna marry her.. she was a part of the plan and the plan was to make you confess about what you feel about me!

She raised her eyebrow.

Y/N - Seriously?!?!!

I nodded my head.

Jk - "I only love you Y/N!"

A kind of sparkle flashed through her eyes.
I took out the ring from my pocket and made her wear the ring.

Jk - Don't you dare to remove this ring!
She chuckled.

Y/N - I won't!

~~~