• ꒰🖤꒱ 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺!

I talked with her boyfriend and yes…he's perfect for her! I thought to give them personal space because they wanna live together and I don't wanna invade their privacy and I don't wanna be a'third wheel'

'third wheel'.
So I made a decision after so many debates from my mind!

Y/N - Alena.. I've decided something.

Alena - what?

Y/N - I'm gonna leave this house.

They both seemed shocked. I know they were not expecting this about my sudden decision.

Alex - What you're saying Y/N?! Is something wrong?

Alena - Yes! Tell us Y/N.!

I sighed…

Y/N - Nothing is wrong, it's just… I wanna give you guys privacy, like you two are dating so you should spend some time with each other. So I've decided to leave this house and I'll rent one.!

Alena - Oh! To go to hell with privacy!! Y/N you know very well your mom-dad is not here and even your brother! And Even You know this, you can't live alone! I've taken your responsibility and I won't let you go!

Alex - Yeah! We'll have no problem if you live with us! If your parents are out and you can't live alone stay here with us.!

Y/N - it's okay! I'll manage! And even Jungkook is there I'll call if needed. I'll call him…You guys spend your time rather than thinking about me.

Alena - HOW CAN I NOT THINK ABOUT YOU Y/N?!?! I CARE ABOUT YOU WHY THE FUCK YOU'LL RENT A HOUSE WHEN I'M HERE!!

Y/N - I understand your concern & thank you for it… But, If I'll not learn how to stay alone It'll be even worse for me! So, you guys, I appreciate your concern! I'll text you address and yeah! You've to come okay!? Good night…

I slightly smiled and left from there Alena yelled my name calling me back but, I know there's no point in arguing! 
I took a last glance at my phone & I tried to call him but his phone was not reachable! wtf- It's my 20th call of mine! I sighed and kept my phone away and fell asleep..

~~~
:: NEXT MORNING -

I woke up and took a shower I had already decided where I'm gonna stay. why not buy it? but I just started my work so it'll be no use… So renting was a better option!
I tried calling him again but to no avail!
I packed my belongings downstairs. Alena was downstairs and Alex was beside her. I smiled.

Y/N - Don't miss me dumbhead! I've messaged you and don't worry about me. Stay happy!

I know she's sad…
She's angry…
By my sudden decision.

Alena - How can I not worry about you?

Y/N - Don't - I'll take care of myself you dumbhead!

She laughed with tears in her eyes.

Y/N - Heyy!! Don't cry~ I'm leaving now and you're crying!? Aish just come to my place tomorrow. I'll organize it by today.!

She hugged me and patted her head.

Y/N - Tomorrow Treat day!!

She slowly nodded and while chuckling

Alena - If it's a treat… we'll surely come haha!

Alex - yep we'll!

I took my leave and I left in a taxi. I don't know how I'll stay there alone? Because I remember my real parents who left me in the Adoption Center…
My cryings
My requesting
It clearly echoes through my head.
I used to stay alone there.
Because of this, I even fell sick many times due to those traumatic experiences…
I used to be quite & alone in my room there due to which some children used to bully me…because they thought I didn't know anything!

I cleared all those thoughts and I reached my destination.. It was quite peaceful here. I went and took room keys & opened the door. It was nice tho- I took my belongings and organized them..

It was almost evening and I was damn hungry. I left for the CVS store and had dinner there since there were many people. I was not feeling alone there.. Until, I reached my home. A sudden headache started. I held my head because the pain was increasing every single second…

Those cries..
Again it was roaming through my head.!
All things again flashed through my eyes..
I thought I had water but I blacked out…
~~~

:: Next Morning -

I woke up and I was on the floor, unable to move after a few tries I did..
I was missing him…
~~~

I was missing him…~~~

~~~

So, December's start with a chapterCause why not?!Lol, Ik the chaps are shorteu shorteu

Cause why not?!
Lol, Ik the chaps are shorteu shorteu

I'll try to make longer ones lmao!
Bear with me :))
Also, BTS won!! ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽
The performance jhope gave was amaJIN!!!

I Purple You 💜✨

01.12.2022