[14]

Soonyoung left Joshua's room and walked towards the ground while humming a random song's melody. He is always a positive person from inside, sometimes he is way much carefree about anything that can make some random person believe that he knows nothing about mafia world! But that is exactly a wrong guess. Because he keeps every single mafia persons and their whole bio data in his own finger nails!

He loves that youngest boy in the group and soon to be another boss of the gang so much. He is like his own younger brother and here everyone knows how much he loves to spoil Jungkook and Jungkook's one and only best friend Choi Mingyu who is currently on a vacation...

Well, you guys will know about Mingyu later in the story. For now, Soonyoung needs to save his lovely brother trainee who is running in the ground because of Joshua's wrath!

Soonyoung entered the ground area and found Jungkook running out of his breath. He felt brotherly warmth spreading on his vein, like he usually feels every time he sees this bunny boy. He took a bottle from the water bottle section corner of the room and turned to Jungkook, he waved at him to stop.

Soonyoung: Ok kid. Halt and come here.'

Jungkook saw him and a small smile crept on his lips. Well that boy knows Soonyoung is here to save him, that's why he is his favorite trainer here! He ran towards him and stood properly in front of Soonyoung.

Jungkook: Good morning sir!

-Morning!' Soonyoung smiled warmly. He put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder and gave the water bottle to Jungkook, 'At ease boy. Here, drink it.'

Jungkook gave him a gentle smile and took the water from him, 'Thank you sir.'

Soonyoung: As usual, you managed to earn Joshua hyung's wrath this morning again, huh? How many rounds you have completed?

Jungkook looked a bit shy on that question, 'Twenty-three sir.'

Soonyoung looked impressed, 'Really? Wow you are good in this!' Jungkook stayed quiet on that praise and Soonyoung chuckled.

Soonyoung: Ok listen. You can stop here now.'

Jungkook: But Joshua sir-

Soonyoung: Boy! You successfully earned Joshua hyung's mercy and he set you free from rest of the punishment.' He declared dramatically and Jungkook smiled on his retort. Soonyoung is always the one who can make the environment better for him.

Soonyoung ruffled his hairs lovingly, 'Go and take a shower. You can have some rest in your room in the dorm, there is some hours left before the training, right?'

Jungkook nodded, 'Yes sir.' Every trainee has some room in the warehouse dorm and Jungkook also has one. He shares the room with Mingyu. Both of them stay in home, but they have their important stuffs and cloths here also.

~I thought I'll find the ground empty this early morning, but looks like my luck is always not in my favor!' they both snapped their head to the direction from where the voice came and saw the senior most trainer on the gang currently-Lee Seungcheol.

.

Quick Introduction;