Chapter 11

In a clearing within the Garden, sat six students of U.A. Three of which we are familiar with, three of which are new faces.

These new faces were Shiozaki Ibara, a devout Christian. Shinso Hitoshi, an insomniac who could give Aizawa a run for his money, and Monoma Neito, someone who seemed rather unsure of himself.

The group were all enjoying freshly squeezed fruit juice, courtesy of one Orochi Sakura. As of the current time, the trio from Class 1-A had shared their stories of meeting Orochi Izuku, so now it was the 1-B students turns to share.

Shiozaki Ibara spoke up, offering her story first to the ensemble of students.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a seemingly normal Sunday within the Musutafu Christian Church, with a vine haired girl gently, neatly, placing bibles on the many benches, preparing for their weekly sermons.

At this time, young Shiozaki was at the age of 13, happily helping her father in his church.

However, as she was doing so, she began to feel warmer than usual, simply chalking the bizarre feeling to the fact she was up early and being active. However, the further on the day proceeded, the more noticeable her worsening condition became.

Even her father, who happened to be the Father of the church, brought her to the side to speak to her.

°"My dear, you do not look so well. What ails you so?"

°"I... I do not know, father... But I... Believe I can continue..."

Her father gently put the back of his fingers against her forehead, gauging her temperature. With a shake of his head, he held her shoulders.

°"I think not, my dear. I do not wish any ill upon you, it is better that you rest."

The girl's eyes widened a little, not wanting to miss the Sunday proceedings at the church.

A gentle chuckled escaped her father's lips, causing him to lean in and place a kiss on her forehead.

°"It is in my faith, that our Lord would be understanding as to why you were absent. He is a benevolent being, he would wish you to recover before you continue to stress yourself."

Hearing those words of reassurance, the young girl nodded her head, relenting to her father's wishes. He helped her back to her room, making sure to collect a wet, cold towel to rest on her head.

He had her lay on her bed, making her rest as much as possible. He rubbed her cheek, leaving a holy cross charm next to her on the bedside desk.

°"I shall return after the proceedings my dear. Keep this close, and may the Lord protect you."

With a comfortable nod, Shiozaki did her best to just try to relax.

---------------------------------------------------------

The proceedings passed, midday had rolled around, and Father Shiozaki was bringing his daughter a bowl of warm soup, as he assumed her illness to be a simple cold that could be aided through this dish.

However, he almost dropped the bowl as he saw his daughter's harrowing condition.

She was drenched in sweat, weakly trying to force her clothes off in attempt to cool down. She was unable to open her eyes, muttering and whimpering weakly. Her skin was a concerning shade of red.

With extreme haste, the Father put his hand against her forehead, almost yelling in shock as her skin very nearly burned his own.

Knowing that this was more than just a simple cold, he did the thing that seemed the most sensible: call an ambulance.