𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 | 𝟸𝟶 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

20 January 2006

FRIDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 was a tar-black, incessant rain pouring down on Shibuya, creating a rich grey hue. 

The weather itself felt taunting to Takemichi; as it stuck his faux blonde hair thick against his head, soaking deep within his clothes. He disregarded how his face began to flush and nose began to release rhinorrhea, and instead focused on the pain ripping through his bruising knuckles. 

Takemichi never relented as he punched the hanging tire in the play ground, using it as a source to release his anguish of watching Mikey being shot to death by Naoto, all in the name of saving himself.

Gritting his teeth, he let out another pained yell as he slammed hard against the black rubber, the grooves within the tire further tearing into his broken skin.

"Fuck you!" Takemichi insulted the tire swing, angry tears now blurring his vision.

From a distance, another blonde took notice of the boy violently hitting the swing, feeling a sense of both confusion and concern.

Cautiously, Chifuyu made his way over to Takemichi, recognising his hair anywhere, "what are you doing? Talking to a tire is creepy..." Chifuyu calls over, wariness written in his features. 

Takemichi scowled in annoyance, "I'm training to become stronger, so that I can actually change the future!" He explains, continually hitting the tire. 

Chifuyu's eyes widened in realisation, dropping the clear umbrella, reaching out to pull Takemichi away from the swing. 

"Mikey... he killed everyone in the future," Takemichi then mumbled, further shocking Chifuyu at the revelations of the future.