Draco Malfoy X Male Reader

Type: Fluff, omegaerse
Warnings: Mpreg, goes without mentioning but gay.
Also you are both 25-27
Info: It's M/n B-day and Draco wanted to surprise him with the news of being a dad.(Yes Draco is pregnant get over it) onto the story.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Draco's pov;
'It's finally time to tell him' I think to myself he'll be home any minute. As I finish setting things up I hear the front door open 'this is it stay calm and breath' "Love I-" before he can finish his sentence I hug him tight "How was work" I ask letting go "It was ok... looks like you didn't mind me being gone all day did you?" he asks "I still missed you but yes I took you going to work to my advantage" I say in remake.

Time Skip to after dinner FYI same pov.

"One last thing before we watch a move" I said as I walk to the kitchen I hear a fant ok for the other room. "Ok here you go" I say handing him the box as he unraveled the ribbon I sit next to him he soon opens the lid I look at him to see his reaction as his eyes light up with joy as I'm soon ingolfed in hug and kisses "I-  how long have you kept this from me?!" he asked through all the laughter "I only found out six weeks ago" I say with a smile on my face.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Words: 246
That is it for now hope you in joyed this also this is what I want to have in the box

Words: 246That is it for now hope you in joyed this also this is what I want to have in the box

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

and the pregnancy test

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ok byeee.