Light Yagami X Male Reader Smut

Tuched starved Light.

Sitting on your lap, Light's lips moved eagerly with yours. His hands roamed your bare chest, running down your hot skin. He'd quickly kiss down your jaw, licking down your neck and getting you to moan his name. It was obvious he was desperate, but you found it endearing.

As Light marked your neck, you ran your fingers through his hair, speaking quietly to him, "Light calm down, I'm not going anywhere."

You chuckled softly at his movements; he was acting like at any moment, someone would take you from him. No matter how many times the two of you slept together, it was never enough for him. He was always acting as if he were deprived of affection, which made him quite clingy in the bedroom.

Light tried to maintain whatever dominance you allowed him to have, but when you lifted his head from your neck to kiss him, he lost it. Your hand was on his cheek and your lips moved with his slowly. He whimpered from the action. Whenever you'd take control, even in the smallest form, he would completely submit. He was sat on your lap, grinding against you lightly as you kissed him.

Your hands grabbed him by the waist, then ran up his back before flipping him over so you were on top. There was a glimmer to his eyes, expressing the admiration he felt towards you.

"Your cheeks are so red, Light. Why are you always so nervous?" you said, chuckling before giving him a gentle kiss.

He didn't answer you, he just tilted his head up to kiss you again. Light hated admitting to you that you made his knees weak, despite the fact that it was obvious. You'd whisper sweet-nothings to him while kissing down his chest. He was as hard as a rock underneath you, bucking his hips as you inched closer to his need.

Now between his legs, you groped his bulge, getting a low moan to leave his lips. Looking up at him, you gave him a smirk, palming him through his boxers just to be a tease. Light squirmed beneath you, whining at feeling. Slowly, you pulled down his boxers, freeing him from the fabric prison.

His shaft stood tall before you, throbbing and begging to be touched. Teasingly, you brushed your fingers along his length and he arched his back in response. You wrapped a hand around his cock, spitting on it and coating his length. Light tightly gripped the sheets, bucking his hips to force himself into your hand.

"Does it feel good baby?" you whispered to him, soon kissing the swollen pink head, "Mmm, such a pretty cock you have."

Light moaned your name at the compliment. As you maintained eye contact with him, you flattened your tongue against his shaft, swirling your tongue around the tip before sucking it softly. He whimpered and squirmed under you. His cheeks were a bright red and he had his lower lip pulled into his mouth.

Moving your hands to his thighs, you lowered your mouth onto him. He eagerly thrust his hips, making you grope his thighs to keep him still. Light quickly became very antsy, moaning desperately while you let the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat. He brought a hand down to where you were, tightly wrapping a hand in your hair and tugging at it roughly.

"Fuck, y/n- mmm, you make me feel so good."

He'd arch his back constantly, moaning for you and pulling on your hair. You pick up the speed at which your head moved, groaning as his cock quickly slid down your throat. Your hands may have been holding him down, but he eagerly bucked his hips, making your grip on his legs useless. Spit was dripping down your chin as you pulled your mouth up his shaft. You had wrapped a hand at the base of his cock, twisting and pumping it quickly while you sucked on the head.