Draco Malfoy X Male Reader

Type: Fluff, omegaerse
Warnings: Mpreg, goes without mentioning but gay.
Also you are both 25-27
Info: It's M/n B-day and Draco wanted to surprise him with the news of being a dad.(Yes Draco is pregnant get over it) onto the story.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Draco's pov;
'It's finally time to tell him' I think to myself he'll be home any minute. As I finish setting things up I hear the front door open 'this is it stay calm and breath' "Love I-" before he can finish his sentence I hug him tight "How was work" I ask letting go "It was ok... looks like you didn't mind me being gone all day did you?" he asks "I still missed you but yes I took you going to work to my advantage" I say in remake.

Time Skip to after dinner FYI same pov.

"One last thing before we watch a move" I said as I walk to the kitchen I hear a fant ok for the other room. "Ok here you go" I say handing him the box as he unraveled the ribbon I sit next to him he soon opens the lid I look at him to see his reaction as his eyes light up with joy as I'm soon ingolfed in hug and kisses "I-  how long have you kept this from me?!" he asked through all the laughter "I only found out six weeks ago" I say with a smile on my face.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Words: 246
That is it for now hope you in joyed this also this is what I want to have in the box

Words: 246That is it for now hope you in joyed this also this is what I want to have in the box

and the pregnancy test

Ok byeee.