"Is it math again"

Chapter 2 - "Is it math again?"

Context - Robin gets into another fight and asks FInney if he could help him with math again.

There they were again. Both Finney and Robin are in the bathroom again. Finney having to bandage Robin's hands, again. "I swear Robin, the fights you get into are getting worse every day." Finney said, annoyed with Robin's actions.Finney doesn't understand why Robin fights all these people. Was it for the thrill? Maybe it was to show that he was strong? Although, the reason doesn't matter. The thing that matters is that both Finney and Robin are going to the bathroom everyday so Finney can bandage him. Sometimes it takes the whole passing period to bandage Robin and then they're both late to class which results in both of them getting yelled at by their teacher. "I'm sorry! I can't help it!" Robin said, pleading his case.

Finney rolled his eyes at Robin. Robin had seen this and put his head down. God, had he really messed up with Finney all because he can't stop fighting? Finney saw Robin put his head down, "Robin, I'm not mad at you. I'm just a little disappointed." Finney said, smiling, hoping Robin would notice and not feel bad anymore. Robin looked at Finney with sadness in his eyes. "That's not any better Finney!" Robin said, pulling his hand away from Finney since he's done bandaging it. Finney smiles more at Robin's actions. This man was the second strongest kid in the school. Yet, here he was in the bathroom acting like a toddler all because his best friend was just a little disappointed with him. "C'mon Robin, you're acting like a toddler. I just wish you could go a day or two without having to fight someone." Finney said, laughing a bit at Robin's actions.

Finney had heard Robin mumble something but he couldn't say that again. "I'm sorry? Could you say that again." Finney said, now packing up his stuff. "It was nothing important. Oh, before I forget. Are you able to stop by my house after school?" Robin said, looking at his now bandaged knuckles. Finney stands there thinking for a bit. He doesn't think he is doing anything. He can just ask Gwen if she can stay at a friend's house for a bit. "No, is it math again?" Finney said, now looking at Robin. Finney always knew Robin had trouble with math. "Yeah... Mr. Johnson explains it too fast. He doesn't explain it like you do." Robin said, picking up his stuff and smiling at Finney. "Yeah, I'll come and help you. After school again?" Finney said. Robin nodded, still smiling at Finney.

"Alright, I'll see you after school then!" Finney said, waving his goodbye to Robin. Robin stood there for a bit. Man, he doesn't know how Finney came into his life but he was glad he did. He doesn't know what he would do without him...

Yup, end of chapter 2. It didn't come out as good or nearly as long as I hoped it would but its fine. I think the next two chapters are going to be about Billy/Paperboy and Griffin. I'm not sure. I think I want every two chapters to be about the main duos and then after that I think I'm going to change it up.

Words - 558