Ben X Male Reader

Type: Fluff
Warnings: none
Title: Christmas surprise
Info: ten years have past sens escaping the Islands you are now 23 and Ben is 21. It Christmas day and you planed something special for this very day.
Injoy!!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

M/n pov;

It's finally Christmas and I wanted to surprise Ben by asking him to marrie me. I have everything planned a nice romantic movie night I 'accidentally' drop the remote in front of him get on one knee to 'grab it' but I pull out the ring and purpose instead.

Ben's pov;

I was excited for today cus M/n and I get to stay home and watch movies well cuddling on the couch which is my favorite type of date night.

Time skip cus I'm lazy and tired same pov

Me and M/n were watching Spider-man: no way home when M/n dropped the remote I didn't think much of it but I heard him grunt making my look down gust to see M/n holding a ring I didn't know what to do until he started to talk "Ben you and I have been through thick and thin but that hasn't stopped me from loving you so will you make me the happiest man on earth and marrie me?" "YES YES a million time yes" I say with tears of joy in my eyes he got up to put the ring on my finger and give me the biggest smile ever.

One week later

"Hey Ben what's on you finger" Darius asked "Oh I almost forgot to tell you guys me and M/n are engaged" I tell the rest of the group "Can we see the rings" Brooklyn asks " yeah here" I say showing them my ring

(They're matching ring)

" Not bad I like it" Kenji says " Thanks" I reply "I think I should go though M/n is planning on making dinner for us and I don't want to be late. See you guys next week?" I ask " yeah bye Ben see you next week" they all say in unison.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I hope you in joyed this if you have any request they are open bye.