{ 𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 } - 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝑩

Ari pov:

I decided to stream Brent while being on live getting ready to see my man

I decided to stream Brent while being on live getting ready to see my man.  "YOU KNOW I CAN TRUST YOUUUU DONT LIE" I said screaming the lyrics.I made sure my edges were cute and my outfit was decent
" Y'all think I look cute " I said showing them. My outfit.

I saw a bunch of yeahs and and one no from kaykay " broo Kay you be on my dick bro I swear, I'm glad Dougie home so u don't gotta annoy me 24/7" I said laughing.

" Add me " he said in the comments " and if I don't add u whatcha gone do ?" I said adding him anyway. "You mad pussy nigga" he said pointing at the screen

" Kay shut upp bro and tell dat setty nigga I said drive faster for I'll punch him in that lil afro of his" I said fucking around " Ari I will leave u here stop playing nigga" he said from the drivers seat.

"Ight ight chill , where y'all niggas at I'm boreddd" I said dramatically falling on my bed. " We're outside nigga hurry up" he said leaving the live. " swear Kay be on mad dick " I said shaking my head and ending the live.

I grabbed my shit and ran out the house.and into the car " supps dickheads " I said dapping up both of Dem.

" Y'all niggas readddyyyyy" i said getting hyped. The rest of the car ride was mad fun I mean play fighting aguring and listening to music all the way to the jail he was held at. I ended up going to sleep when setty woke me up with a snap

" C'mon wake up we here" I jumped up and got out the car and wait for Dougie to come out.
Me and setty and Kay waited for a 15 seconds and i started to go on live where the car was parked and could see the entrance where the prisoner come out and I heard setty say "ARI look there he go right der" I snapped my head and ran towards him.

He saw me and instantly smiled and dropped all his stuff and picked me up when he was holding me " babyyy your homeee " I said while crying my eyes out and getting makeup on his shirt.

" I'm home " he said and kissing my forehead. I then got off of him and he and setty and Kay had a lil bro moment and I remembered my live. " Woah i fucked up my make-up badddddd" I said looking at the camera

I picked the camera up and said " bae say hey to the live" I said obviously still crying. He took the phone and did whatever the hell he did ig. And ended it.

" Broo your really home " I said hugging him again crying " broo I though we promise u not gone cry" he said wiping my tears " yk I don't listen" I said laughing. " Aww this is cute but can we go this place just gives me the creeps " setty said definitely creeped out.

I laughed at this and said "yeah let's go.." I said trailing off. " Kay can me and u switch seats ?" I said asking " yeah ion care " he said getting in the front seat.

I got in the back with Dougie I laid my head on him and fell asleep" ma get up we at da house "he said waking me up. Oh yessir Dougie already know what time I'm on.

I said Goodbye to setty and Kay and told Kay fugly self I'll text him later. As soon as I walked in the house and sat my keys down. I pulled Dougie in the room and pushed him on the bed.

I got on top of him rubbing his chest as he was rubbing my ass. "I was missing you every single day" I said kissing him, I began at to kiss his neck and remembering All his sweet spots. I heard him moan at bit and grab my ass

I began to grind a bit and twerk on him and I heard him cuss under his breath. Oh yeah he's definitely fucking me up tonight.

Pushed me of and grabbed my two legs to the end of the bed took off the pants and the underwear I had on. He smirked to himself when he saw me wet "pretty pussy" he said mumbling then smacking it.

He pulled down his pants and stroked his dick a few times before sticking it in. I bit my lip at this before he started to go slow and passionate. I moaned at how he was going easy on me at first.

But knowing Dougie that's definitely not gonna last long. He began to speed up and with this he grabbed my neck , I was a moaning mess I mean my eyes rolling to the back of my head

I started to cover my face because I looked stupid. " Nahh don't cover that shi it's mad sexy" he said removing my hands. 

We then changed positions were I was on all 4's. He smacked my ass before putting it in . He grabbed my hair as, I smirked and threw it back on him knowing he like dat shit.

He started to go at a speed I couldn't even keep up with. He started to ask me questions " who pussy is this" he said pulling my hair even harder." Yours daddy , yours " I said whimpering and looking back at it.

" Who you let fuck after I was gone?" He said grabbing " nobodys baby it's all yours " I said moaning. " Can't nobody fuck did shit like daddy can right ??" He said grabbing my throat.

" Yes daddy" I said as he smacked my ass hard as ion know what. Imma kill dat bitch if there's a hand print on my ass.

We went on for about 2 hours after squirting cumming for about 2 hours we laided down in defeat. I threw a cover over the both of us and I laided my head on Dougie as we both sat there going to sat there going to sleep.