CHAPTER 1 | SHE'S TRULY DIVINE

"SHE'S TRULY DIVINE"

...

flashback.

"Just like that? Yeah, tell me how you want it."

I flipped my hair back riding him until my hips buckled. His hands caressed my hips guiding me to his satisfaction. His eyes rolled back as his jaw unhinged from how I tightened around him. I felt his dick penetrate and get hard knowing he was close flipping me over to my back.

Soon then he released pulling out whilst I licked up and swallowed what he came. He lead my gaze up to his guiding me to his lips once more. He trailed sloppy wet kisses against my neck until he whispered what I thought were going to be sweet nothings towards my ear.

"Now you gotta be the stupidest hoe if you really thought I was just some 'nother bitch for that wack fuckin' pussy."

"Yo limp dick told me otherwise."

I flipped him over pulling out a knife from the near bedside drawer and lifting it up to his neck.

"Fuck you want."

"Hey hey, mamas, I ain't the one you wanna kill. I'm just a messenger. So you wanna hear or?"

I lowered my grip but I didn't let my guard down.

"Speak."

"You think you run this city, don't you? You prolly heard of the new bitch thinking she owns these streets and believe it or not she wants a piece of what you built."

"The fuck thinkin' she is? Who it is?"

"That's for you to find out shawty. You bet run and get the hell outta here 'fore she comes and exposes yo ass to the damn feds. Better yet why don't she go and do it right about now?"

Police sirens echoed through the streets becoming more apparent as they came speeding down my street. Before I knew it I was tussling with him as he tried to grip me free from the knife in my grasp. I kneed him in his stomach pushing him against the bed and managed to strap him to the headboard.

"YO PUSSY ASS CAN RUN ALL YOU WANT BUT SHE GON COME AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOU."

"Mátalo."

I walked through the halls whilst gunshots from my men could be heard from the room. I alerted everyone of the feds pulling up and soon enough everybody scattered. No evidence left behind besides that bitch's body. That whore gon know who runs this city. No hoe won't claim what I built. I'm the mothafuckin' blueprint.