CHAPTER 3 | NO ONE'S GIRL

Me

You should know by now I'm not easy to please

Príncipe🤭

That's cute
You should by now that I'm never one to back down

Me

Game on

Príncipe🤭 loved your message

...

"NO ONE'S GIRL"

"NO ONE'S GIRL"

...

I woke up to a pounding headache but pretty sure that was more to the pounding at my door by Yamileth. This girl does everything but sleep. The worst idea to pull what we did on a school night but fuck it I knew what I was in for. I did my usual morning routine except adding in some aspirin for the both of us.

"Said we should call him playa just to state what he is. Fruit cup more like it with that little limp he walks around with. We all know he likes to dicked down ain't no shame-"

"I asked for a snickers bitch...but keep talking."

The school was freshly coated in snow swear this car heater and I were married. Yami drove us to school and even just from this parking lot I could sense the aspirin off my back-blown hoes from here. We went up to our usual spot. Knew there was going to be some shit today considering Kitty decided to join us.

"Yo!"

"Let me guess Ximena somehow teleported into that curly head's bedroom."

"Ask Kiara about all that Amara. We all knew she was giving lovey-dovey eyes to goofy glasses by the couches."

"An innocent angel like me would know nothing of that."

"Yeah because you're busy getting it down with your bae Lulu."

"Hey if she doesn't put a ring on my finger I might have to..."

Kiara did some scissoring signs and we all just hollered. Surprisingly Lucinda pulled out with a ring pop and got down on one knee. I swear my little girl grew up fast! Take that ring for a refund though ain't no way in hell I'm accepting grape.

"Like they say opposites attract."

"Great point Chanel. Which leads us to Miss Amara's lovebug Enzo."