🌜Chapter -8🌛

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே ☺

This is least I expected yesterday...

#7 in purple

#7 in purple... Everytime I saw in that hashtag it shows #10 or #6 ... But yesterday I found it... Yahhh our 7 th chapter and it ranking in #7 ... Our family number ⛄so here is your another chapter...i took my answers back and sharing this kulu kulu moment with you all....

Vanga vanga polam... ❤

Adhini : Thodathaaaaaaa......... Her loud scream jerked him for a moment... She didn't lift her head... He sat in front of her and tries to up her head... But she couldn't allowing him... He pushed her knees down and immediately cup her cheeks with his hands... She hissed ... He looked her cheeks and it had a finger print... He took his hands back... And saw her teared eyes....

Chezhiyan : Ena nadanthathu... He asked blankly... She didn't answer his hands and starts cried loudly.... He cupped her cheeks gently not to hurt her.... Ena ma achu.... He asked softly... She throwed herself on him... He patted her back and told sweet nothings .... But non of his words went to her ears... She cried in his embrace and wetted his sweaty shirt... He parted the hug and look into her puffed and reddened eyes.... Sollu ma... Enaku ne aluguratha paka epdi iruku theriyuma...sethuralam pola iruku... Sollu di... Ena achu... Enga pona.. Yaru una adichathu...he carresed her cheek carefully....

Adhini : Na... Nan... Nan enagayum pola aththan... An... antha... Na... Nagaraj ir... Irukan la av... Avanthan... Na.. Nan pallikoodathula irunthu varumbothu... Yarum illatha edathula avan car la vanthu thoo.. Thoki... Thokitu poitan mama.... He fisted his hand in anger.... And calmed his rasing heart due to her continuation...

Kutty flashback....

When adhini came out of her school... Nagaraj and his friend followed her until she entered the deserted place... Pandi slow down the car speed and at that time nagaraj came out from the car and pulled her in his embrace... Within a minute he pulled her in to the car and the car went fastly.... When she saw his face... Fear currupted her mind and she tries to came out from the car... But he enough to grab her and he tied her hands with the help of rope and closed her mouth with a cloth.... Soon car stoped In the garage where lots of cars alligned for repair... He draged her forcefully and removed the cloth from her mouth and pushed her to the floor... She screamed....

Adhini : Ammaaaaaaa....,.

Nagaraj : satham pathalayeh... Innum sathama kathu ... Annaiku avanukaga adikumbothu un kannula iruntha thimiru innaiku kanom... Ena panna poranonu bayapadriya.... Kavalapadatha... Onnum panna maten ana ne yen da ivana adichom nu kalam muzhuka varutham pattu veetukullayeh modanga pora... Dai pandi...