💫CHAPTER -29💫

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே 🤗...

Vanga vanga Ulla polam ...

After getting refresh ... chezhiyan getting down with  maroon colour shirt and white dhoti ...adhini whom stood near the pooja room turned her head towards him and her jaws dropped down ...his hair was all wet he combed it in his one hand and his another hand correcting his shirt and dhoti ...he bite his lower lip when his eyes found her open mouth ...he went near her and closed her open mouth with his finger ...

Chezhiyan : Ahemm Ahemm ..yen azhagula mayangiteengala...

Adhini : ath...aba ...daba ..thaba...

Chezhiyan : Ath..aba..daba...thaba...

Adhini : Aththan ...she whined.

Chezhiyan : Ready ah ...

Adhini : Ahnn mudinjathau ..Nan nallarukana ...she twirled infront of him ...he smiled at her ...and his eyes  admired her lengthy  free hair and jasmine flowers ...the peacock green colour skirt bordered dark  blue colour... the matching blouse and the white thavani took her to the next level ...and it's perfectly fitted to her ...his eyes randomly Romed towards her face...her without makeup look Mesmerized him ...his eyes met hers and he drowned into her black orbs...his admiration disturbed by adhini ...she shook him by shoulder ...ena Aththan ...eo nerama kooptutu iruken ...ena yosichutu Iruka...epdi irukan nu sollavey ila ...she pouted at him ...he ruffled her hair ...she glared him ...

Chezhiyan : Vannathu poochi ( butterfly) mathiri Iruka ...

Adhini : Apdiyah iruken

Chezhiyan : Apdiyehh than Iruka...Polama...

Adhini. : Polameh ..

   They stepped out of the house after informing thamarai ...when chezhiyan about to took his bike ...adhini stopped him ...

Chezhiyan : Ena ma ...

Adhini : Bika la venam

Chezhiyan : Pinna nadanthu Poganuma ... Athellam venam ..vanthu vandila yeru ...

Adhini : Aththan ...

Chezhiyan : Ena ma

Adhini : cycle la Polama ...

Chezhiyan : Cycle ahh ...he looked her amusingly

Adhini : Ama

Chezhiyan : Sari apa Nan phant potutu varen

Adhini : Yen ithuku ena ...va ipdiyeh polam

Chezhiyan : Aii podi

Adhini : Please Aththan...she showed her puppy eyes...he sighed at her ...

Chezhiyan : Sari polam ...

Adhini : Hyy suepruhh ...she jumped in her place ...he chuckled at her ...

     He folded his doti up to his knee and folded his shirt sleeves ...he took the cycle and climbed on it ...adhini tries to sat infront of him ...but chezhiyan stopped her

Chezhiyan : Pinnadi utkaru ...

Adhini : Nan Epayum munnadithana utkaruven

Chezhiyan : Ipo venam ...pinnadi utkaru

Adhini : Ila Nan munnadithan utkaruven ...

Chezhiyan : Sonna kekanum...ilaina ne cycle la va ..Nan bike la varen ...she twisted her lips ...

Chezhiyan M.V : Happada ...

     Adhini sad behind him and encircled one hand  around his waist ..he jerked for a second..but composed himself and starts to ride the cycle ... adhini non stopingly talked to him...he too hummed silently all the while ...the people's in the village looked them  awefully     ..some young girls looked his muscular toned body and sighting him ...aadhini glared them and hugged him from behind tightly ...in the name of he is only belongs to her only ....they reached the temple ...