🌜Chapter -12🌛

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே ❤

Vanaga vanga polam....

At evening... The class was over...

Chezhiyan : Sari da iniya nanga kelamburom...

Iniyaval : Practical session iruku nu sonnanga...

Anbu : Athana...

Karthik : Nanga enga...

Chezhiyan : daii

Karthik : Sari sari ... Adhini match paka porom

Iniya : Ena match

Chezhiyan : Kabadi da...

Iniya : Super nanum varava

Karthik : Thevayilla...

Iniya : Nan yen Annan ta keten

Chezhiyan : Arambikatheenga da.. Yebba... Anbu ne pavai ah pakanumnu sonnala kelambu... Anbu left after bidding bye to everyone...Nanga match paka porom.. Iniya ma nanga una innoru nal kooti porom sariya ... Ne chamathu papa va inga irunthu session attend panni Ena sonnanga nu annanuku solluviyam... sariya

Iniya : Number kudutha thana solla mudiyum

Chezhiyan : Ne sollu nan call pandren... She told her number... He saved it and have missed call to her... Sari da.. Polama...

Iniya : Ungaluku venama... She asked looking into karthik eyes.. He averted his gaze...

Karthik : Thevayilla

Chezhiyan : Ne enaku sollu da.. Nan avanuku sollikuren.. Overah pandran...

Karthik : Variya ilaya

Chezhiyan : Polam da... Bye da ma... Nalaiku pakalam

Iniya : Bye na... Hello

Karthik : Ena

Iniya : Bye

Karthik : Podi... He left her with widened eyes...

Iniya : Podi yah...nalaiku va di un kannu muzhi veliya pithunga vaikuren.. She smirked at him and went in...

In school...

The match was begun... All are shouted for their loved ones... Adhini and her team warmed up with some exercises...the toss was win by opposite team... The ride was taken first by the opposite team...adhini and meenakshi did their work perfectly with the help of their team girls... Now it's time for our adhini... When she took her leg to the opposite team line.. Her mouth continuously mouthed " Kapadi.... Kapadi " ... She heard a loud whistling sound and she turned her head towards the sound and she smiled at the trio... Yes it was from karthi, magi and chezhiyan... Chezhiyan smiled at her and gave thumbs up ... She noded at him and took slow steps and reached the girls...

Adhini : Kabadi... Kabadi... Kabadi..

Meenakshi : Pudi pulla neram aguthu...

Adhini : Kabadi... Kabadi... She swayed her legs and actioned like touch... But she couldn't finalize whom she could touch... Her eyes calculated the persons facial expressions... And when she got some ones feared face... She touched the person and at that time she was locked by a girl she tries to get out from the lock... But she couldn't... The Refiree counts the number 10 to 1 ... When he count the number 3 she dragged the girl with her and put her legs on the line... A loud claps encouraged her... She smiled at chezhiyan he to smiled at her proudly...