06

Two weeks later.....

Koreaboo: the rumors are heard that the new member of BTS is an omega

Koreaboo: the rumors are heard that the new member of BTS is an omega.... bighit has not yet announced about this but there are 85% chances of the member being an omega .... follow koreaboo for more updates related to kpop....

Comments.....

Ot6:what!!!!!the hell you are saying it's impossible....

Bts_fan:if it's true than BTS is going to be disband soon....

Army_07: what's the problem of an omega being an idol.....

Kpop_crazy:oh please what will an omega will do being an idol....they are just ment to stay at home....

Jimin's_height:I don't care if the member is an omega....if he is talented than what's the problem.....

Multi_stan:huh.....omega an idol??? Hahaha ....Please don't joke....

View more comments....

*****

"What the hell....what they all think of themselves"Jimin said shutting off his phone.....

"This shit faced people what they think of themselves they will say anything....what are they just some headless, face less,brain less humans..... idiots"Jin rapped as he was extremely angry.....

"I hope tae didn't saw all this"Joon said signing....

"Guys where is tae"kook said coming down after checking tae in his room....

"He must be in his room"jhope said....

"He isn't there I checked his room"kook said sounding hella worried.....

"Let's see he will he here somewhere"Joon said and they all stood up...they searched him in whole house called him several times but his phone was switched off....

"Please be safe tae"kook prayed when he didn't found tae....

"Manager nim called his is at company"yoongi informed...they all signed in relief...but stared at kook who ran out of house with his car keys....

"Where is he going"jhope asked....

"He must be going to company....let him go tae needs someone besides him...."Jin said...

"Than should we also go"Jimin asked but yoongi shooked his head....

"Kook will handle him... don't worry"yoongi said...they all than settled in the living room thinking how tae would have been feeling after reading mean comments.....

****

Kook drove to company in high speed...he parked the car and rushed inside.... luckily jihoon was at the reception area ....kook asked him where tae is and he said tae is in practice room.....kook bowed to the staff and ran to the lift going to the floor practice room was.....