36

Double update......

Taekook both wake up around 12 in noon and when they walked down they saw the done and teasing looks from everyone which they totally ignored.....
Even tho they had a blush on their faces.....

Whole day they stayed on beach taking sun bath and doing more fun things.....later they enjoyed a terrace dinner at the famous restaurant of Jeju.....

The next day they wasn't able to go out of their house it was rainy throughout the day....but that didn't make them stop to have fun as they did a movie marathon the whole day....from watching a horror movie which made all of them scared....than watching a comedy movie making their stomaches to hurt because of laughing.....to a suspense movie making them drown in the plot......till the drama movie which made all of them to comment on every scene.....they watched some science fiction movies and historical movies too which made them shed tears when the lead aka the king died.....

Currently it was 2 in morning and everyone was peacefully sleeping in their rooms cuddled up with their lovers.... taekook were no less....even tho they were sleeping but they were both naked as they slept after having a round ....

Their sweet and peaceful sleep got ruined as there was few knocks on their door....both were in deep slumber so the person has to knock again making kook to groan....

"Koo...see there is someone knocking"tae spoke tapping the layer's chest who was again going to close his eyes....upon hearing his love's voice he slowly sat on the bed....as he stood up walking towards the door...but stopped by tae....

"Koo"tae called...

"Yes love...I am opening the door"kook spoke and was about to turn the knob but his hands stopped and his eyes went wide hearing tae's next words....

"You dumb bunny.... wearing something before opening the door"tae spoke throwing the bathrob that was on the floor next to door as it was thrown there during their heated session....kook catched it and wore it making sure it covered his body properly.....

He than opened the door just to see his father looking at him with a done face....

"What happened dad.... everything fine"kook asked as he thought there is some danger or problem....

"Yeah everything is fine....pack your bags quickly"Minho spoke making kook confused....

"Why....are we leaving"kook asked...and got a nod from his father....

"Don't ask any questions dad as told everyone to gather .....we are leaving"Minho spoke and was about to leave....but stopped without turning as his backwas facing kook who was still confused.....

"And please give tae a break...."Minho spoke and left from there....for some seconds kook was confused but than he felt heat rushing to his ears and neck as he understood what his father meant.....

Turning back he told tae that they are leaving and packed their stuffs both took their fresh clothes and wore them .....kook took their luggage and put it down and came back carrying the sleepy beauty down.....

When he went down to put their luggage his hyungs were not present in living room but as he walked down carrying tae he saw all his hyungs sitting on the couches ....eyes filled with sleep...bit still trying to be awake....

They all walked out getting in car as both senior asked them toooo....as they headed to their destination they all frowned...."grand dad....we are not going to airport?"kook asked as the route was totally different....

"No my grand son...we are not...and don't ask where we are going as it's a surprise"senior jeon spoke making kook to nod....he placed his head on tae's shoulder....