come undone

"now we'll try to stay blind to the hope and fear outside"come undone, duran duran

come undone, duran duran

"now we'll try to stay blind to the hope and fear outside"come undone, duran duran

   He was so fucking sweet. Fernando Weller, affectionately known as 'Nando' to most people was infatuated with his Regulus Black.

   The pair were only eleven when they met, Nando finding his Reggie in an abandoned corridor during class, sobbing his heart out. Nando didn't need to know what happened, maybe in a way he didn't want to know and just held Regulus until he was calm.

   Their story started there and only got better as the years moved on. A Slytherin and Hufflepuff friendship was reasonably uncommon and despite the odd looks they received, most students of Hogwarts hardly batted an eyelid at them. It helped with Nando's sister Audrey being a year older than them and apart of Slytherin house — allowing her to look after Regulus just out of the goodness of her own heart.

   Reg and Nando were inseparable for most of the time — excluding holidays where they would split at the station, kissing each other's cheeks and hugging until they would be forced apart by Walburga Black and her demanding tone that would have Regulus shaking in his boy's hold. Those times hurt the most; Nando would sit with his family in the mornings, joking around and 'fighting' over the best piece of bacon and Regulus, well he never heard such a thing as a joke during his stay at Grimmauld Place.

   Reunions between them had been likened to films, the star crossed lovers reunite after being held apart for however long. They hugged, so tightly it confused their friends how ribs hadn't been broken, and gripped onto one another like they would just vanish into the atmosphere within a split second.

   Then the war began and things changed. Nando hardly seen his boy, he tried constantly to see Reggie around school but more often didn't succeed.