one

COME UNDONE     regulus black

act one part one

Platform 9 3/4 was swarmed with excited pupils to teary eyed parents.

Meaning in his hasty walk, Nando stared down everyone he passed, hoping inwardly that he would find his boy Reggie easily. He had received no response in the aftermath of sending away his letter to Regulus on New Year's Day.

How his family managed to stop him from travelling to Grimmauld Place and booting the door down he had no idea. Nando panicked, then got angry and soon enough he was sobbing so loud his crying could be heard at the end of the street. If anything had happened to his boy, he was sure to not survive hearing such news.

"Slow down Na—" "Shut up and piss off will you? I need to find him Audrey don't you get that?"

Shaking his head exasperatedly, Nando sped up as he walked away from his sister leaving her alone.

Walking for what felt like hours, he finally stopped among the moving crowd.

Head angled up as he was scolded by his Mother, Regulus Black wore a terrified expression as his hands shook violently. His eyes widened slowly as a thin bony hand came up to grip at his tie, pulling him forward. Reg didn't look to his right, but he could feel Nando's presence.

Keeping himself still for the moment, Nando watched — practically wincing out loud — as Reggie was let go from his Mother and left alone as she flooed away through the network.

And finally, he turned his head.

"Come here." He just read Nando's lips but Regulus knew exactly what he said. Unable to hold back the smile that tugged at his lips, Reggie nodded as he jogged towards his boy, collapsing into his arms and burying his face into his neck. Inhaling his scent, Regulus almost moaned with satisfaction, he was so safe.

"I've got you Reggie. I'm here."

Nando's whisper was like music to his ears. Reggie groaned out, "You are. Thank you.. I love you." As soft kisses were planted across his hairline. "There's no one I love more." He continued with a sigh, tightening his arms around Nando's waist as he was kissed all over.

Standing at the same height, Regulus still managed to look so tiny compared to the doe eyed boy who held him, swaying them both softly from side to side.

God it feels so good to be back in Nando's arms, Regulus felt tears forming in his eye.

   Fuck he's holding me so tightly, Nando smiled, dragging his fingers through Reg's dark curls — similar to his own.

   Their friends were nowhere to be seen, so they got onto the train alone, finding a compartment and pulling the curtain down to avoid anyone interrupting them.