Act 1: The Beauty In Lies And Deception (part 1)

12: 00 p.m, on the street.

His phone rang interrupting the music in his earphones. Reluctantly, he answered the phone call with a frown. "Heyya, this is Kokichi speaking, what do you want?" asked Kokichi with a hint of annoyance. "Hey, Kokichi. Long time no see. How ya' doing, lil' bro?" the person on the other phone said. "Who is this?" asked Kokichi once again. "Kouichi Ouma, you don't recognize your brother anymore, Cookie?" Kokichi groaned. He suddenly remember that he has a brother, a twin brother who called him by that annoying nickname. "Didn't I tell you to STOP calling me that?" growled Kokichi who then received a laugh from his brother. "I remember that. I don't want to do It." said his brother with a smirk.

Kokichi groaned once again. "How do you get my number anyway?" asked Kokichi to which his brother replied, "Got them from a guy named Amami if I'm not mistaken? The dude thought I was cheating with Mister I-forgot-his-name. I told him that I'm married to the girl that was with me and he looked at me, shocketh. That was when he called me Kokichi. I realized that he thought YOU were cheating on somebody. I dropped the truth bomb, he apologized and that's how I got your number." Explained Kouichi. Kokichi stayed silent as he walked into the store. After a few minutes, Kokichi finally finished processing the information that was dropped to him.

"You're married?!" screamed Kokichi, grabbing the attention of shoppers near him. He immediately regretted yelling and apologized to the shoppers before talking back to his phone. "You're married?! And you didn't even bother to tell me? Your twin fucking brother?!" whispered Kokichi. He felt betrayed by his brother. "Hey, in my defense, you didn't answer your phone when I called you about the news," exclaimed Kouichi. "Can I know when you decided to call me?" asked Kokichi. He went to the fruit aisle where he grabbed two packs full of blueberries. "It was on March 2019, I think?" answered Kouichi.

Kokichi hummed as he grabbed the milk and put it in the basket. "Well, that explains why I didn't pick up your calls. I was in a killing game when it happened" replied Kokichi dryly. "Hold the fuck up. You are in a what now?!" Kokichi quickly hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. "I am not dealing with this now... I have groceries to deal with. I just text him to meet up after buying some shit."

1:17 p.m.

Kokichi bought all the groceries and went to his house to leave them there and grab his scarf. He locked the door before heading to a café where he and his brother meet up. As he waited for a bus to arrive, he can't help but feel as if he was being watched. He looked around and can't detect any suspicious activity around him. So, he shrugged thinking he was being paranoid over nothing. The bus finally arrived and Kokichi get in and sat next to an old lady. "Hello there, young man." Greeted the old woman. "Hi, granny." replied the purple head back. "You look the same age as my granddaughter," the old woman said as she opened her purse to show a picture of a young woman. She has green short hair with bangs. She has a cute small smile plastered on her face. What caught Kokichi's attention the most is her enchanting sea-green eyes. "Her eyes look so beautiful." The old woman smiled. "Ah, yes. She got her mother's eyes." She suddenly frowned which made Kokichi confused and uneasy. Did he say something offensive to the old lady without realizing it? Kokichi knew his words can be harsh sometimes but he try to be careful with his wording to not accidentally offend or hurt someone.

"Um...Did I say something wrong?" Kokichi asked the old woman. The old woman smiled, reassuring him that he did nothing wrong. "Where are you heading, my dear?" questioned the old woman. "A café. I'm meeting up with my brother." Replied Kokichi. "How about you, ma'am? Where are you going?" The woman looked down as she furrowed her brows. "I'm going to find my granddaughter. You see, my little Katsumi went missing just one week ago. So, I'm looking around to find my granddaughter since the police are busy looking for the other missing people." Answered the woman with a heavy heart. Kokichi looked at the woman sympathetically. As Kokichi opened his mouth to say something, the bus stopped and opened the door. Kokichi looked out the window to see the café he and his brother were supposed to meet up just across the road. He sighed and stood up. "Well, this is my stop. It is nice talking to you, ma'am. I will try to help find your granddaughter." The old woman smiled and handed the photo of her precious granddaughter to him. "Take this with you. My phone number is at the back of the photo. Thank you, young man. And please be safe out there. The abduction case has been increasing these past few weeks" spoke the old woman with a worried tone. "I will"