Chapter 2:

You went downstairs to find Slenderman there wearing a bathrobe and reading a newspaper. He noticed your glum expression and folded up the paper and said "Child, are you alright?" You looked at him sadly and shook your head slowly as you opened the fridge to get a glass of water. He stood from the chair he was sitting on and four tendrils came out from his back and one of them reached for a glass from a cupboard. "Here child, let me." He said to you as he filled the glass to the brim with water and handed it to you. "Thanks Slendy." You said. He sat you on his lap like you were some sort of four-year-old and continued "Let's talk. Is something bothering you, child?" You took a big gulp of water and said "Well, kind of. It's just first, when I woke up at 3, I found LJ there on  a chair eating candy-" Slendy interrupted and said "That's not so bad because he was assigned to accompany you in your room, child." You continued "- and then Jeff walked in with the others except Sally and they had this big party in my room for a solid 2 hours, so I couldn't sleep. It's not the fact that I don't want to hang out with any of them, it's just I really found it hard to control the guys." Slenderman nodded his faceless head and said "I understand. Why do you think they knocked at your chamber in this waking hour, child?" You responded "I don't know why. Is it because they want to annoy me or is this all just a prank?" You rested your head on Slender's shoulder and pouted. He really reminded you of your father; kind and considerate. Slender laughed at what you said and replied "They're doing it because they like you! We've never met a mortal like you, child. They probably just want to spend quality time with you." You smiled and nodded. You went back to your room. You knocked on the door first to make sure they know that you're coming in. LJ answered the door and gasped when he saw you and gave you a big squeeze. You saw tears in his eyes. Was he this dramatic?! Then he called to everyone in the room "Hey guys! (y/n) came back to us!" Everyone crowded around you and started grabbing you from all directions like you were the last pair of shoes on sale in the women's department. Jane went to the corner where (your favorite CP) was bawling with tears. She said "HEY! (your favorite CP), she's back, don't cry!" You went to (your favorite CP) and started hugging him. "It's okay. I'm here." You said. Then (yfCP) looked up at you and pounced. "Please don't hate us!" he said. You smiled "Okay." You heard your door open and you saw Slenderman with his mouth hanging open! He was gaping at the newly lit floor. Then he shook his head and yelled "Who is responsible for this?!" BEN came up behind EJ and raised his hand slowly. You looked at him and asked "But, how? I mean, this is advanced technology! And you're just an eleven-year-old!" BEN grinned at you and explained "I can manipulate anything just as long as it's electronic or whatevs." Jeff said "Yeah. It's the usual same old, same old."