Chapter 5:

The day ended in the real world while you and BEN finally got out of the TV. Jeff stared at both of you and threw a knife at BEN's head. He dodged it and yelled "What was that for?!" BEN didn't wait for Jeff to explain because he started chasing him around the room. Slenderman came down from the staircase and said "You kids better be in bed by 11." You looked at the living room for any sign of a clock and when you did, it was already 10:30 in the evening. You looked at Jeff and BEN one last time and giggled at them while saying "Well, I got to go!" You ran up the stairs and opened the door to your room. You turned on the light and you saw a creature huddled up in the corner. It kind of looked like a hairless dog. You slowly crept up to it but it pounced on you fast. It had razor-sharp claws on each of its fingers! You screamed "Somebody help me!" It let out a loud scream and slashed you on the arm with its claws. Blood seeped from the wound quickly. "Help!" you shouted again. Then the thing did the same scratch to your leg. Another large wound opened. It's like every time you would call for help, it would find some way to shut you up. Suddenly, Slenderman barged into your room and said "You stay away from her!" The thing got of you and ran out of the window. You slowly got up and shivered. Slenderman kneeled in front of you and asked "Are you hurt, child?" Then you threw your arms around him fast. His tendrils also grabbed hold of you and he hugged you back. You cried on his shoulder. His hand ran down your back and he said "There, there. Its fine, he's gone. We'll just make sure to protect you more." Everybody else came in your room and saw the scratch on your leg. Jane ran down quickly to get a medical kit, while everyone comforted you. LJ came to you and said "(y/n), it's all my fault. I should've been in your room already since we're supposed to sleep together." You hugged him and said "No, it's okay. I think you were only forced to sleep with me anyway." LJ replied "I wasn't forced. I volunteered actually. I wanted to make sure you weren't hurt or anything." You smiled and when Jane came back, everybody poured out of the room so you could have some girl talk. She got out some cotton and poured some brown liquid on it. You flinched when she put the cotton against your wound. "What happened?" she asked you. You uttered "I saw a creature in the corner and it attacked me." She looked anxious. Jane asked "Did it look like a naked Slender?" You giggled "I-I guess so." She laughed too. "That must've been The Rake." You furrowed your eyebrows and asked "The-what now?" Jane replied, louder this time "The Rake. It's like our sworn enemy and shizz. Your wound is nasty, huh?" You looked at your arm and leg which were covered in gauze. "Sorry, I've never practiced healing someone before. Because when we get hurt, it just heals itself. We're immortal." said Jane. You nodded. Jane fixed the medical kit and said "Goodnight, (y/n). Sleep well." You shrugged. That was Jane the Killer's catchphrase. When she shut the door, LJ came in again. He smiled at you.