Chapter 8:

After 5 more minutes, everyone was done taking a shower. You all sat down at the table and Slender insisted that he serve the pancakes because you took a lot of effort to make them (seriously, there was pancake mix all over the floor!). You thanked him and everyone enjoyed your cooking. You loved the fact that they actually appreciate you under their own household. Suddenly, LJ started laughing for no reason. You didn't mind it because you know that you're living with some lunatics but what you did mind was that he was laughing even harder than he usually was. Masky spoke up and asked him "Why, what's so funny?" All LJ did was laugh even more. You couldn't get what he was trying to say.... Until he started grabbing his throat and coughing at the same time. Splendy rose up from the table and shouted "HE'S CHOKING!" Everyone was sent into panic. Jane started to squeeze LJ's stomach from behind and everyone watched. Jeff was cheering her on, "Come on babe, HARDER! KNOCK 'EM DEAD!" She glared at him and protested "I'm trying, but you're pressuring me too much!" Jeff corrected her and said "I'd like to call it 'moral support'." Slender told Jane to let go and he smacked LJ hard on the back, which sent the food flying from his mouth and onto Hoodie. "GROSS!" he shouted. LJ coughed one last time and he fell into a pile on the floor. Your eyes widened. "Did you KILL him?!" you asked horrified. Jane innocently answered "I- I don't know!" Jeff put his arm around her, "You impressed me. I never realized how AWESOME you look when you kill people! I should talk to you more often, Jane!" he said, convinced that Jane had actually killed LJ without mercy and decided to flirt with her. Jane punched Jeff in the face and answered "Oh heck no!" Jeff pouted and said "Alright fine." LJ breathed in deeply and arose from the floor saying "Oh geez. What happened?" You explained EVERYTHING. After, LJ just nodded and started chuckling again. Jane slapped him fast on the face. "Stop that! You're freaking everyone out!" she said. LJ shook his head and apologized. You went back to your bedroom and took a bath because after what happened you didn't really feel like eating anymore. You got out of the bathroom and opened your closet to find something to wear, when suddenly, Splendorman jumped out! "AHHH!!!" you screamed. He wrapped his tendrils around you and started to shake you vigorously in the air. You were shocked. I mean, this is Splendy we're talking about; he wouldn't hurt a fly! Not to mention that he loves humans so much. You gagged, about to let out your breakfast when you noticed Splendy's face was in worried-mode and his eyes were closed. So he doesn't know what he was doing! You took a deep breath and said gently, "Splendy, it's me (y/n). Can you please tell me WHY you were trying to make a ragdoll out of me?" This caused Splendor to open his eyes and they widened at the sight of you being hung in the air.