New troubles are coming for the Parisians

Author Note: This story is part of a series: The Adventures of a Planeswalker.

In theory it should be part number seven, but it is currently only the third volume that is published.

Previous volumes in the series are:

- A Planeswalker's Journey - Fuuto City: Warlock, Detective and Sekirei

- A Bizarre Journey - Castle Doran: Revenants, Fangires and Stands

Normally, I wouldn't have posted this story for quite some time, but I'm having part of a pretty bad week and have been wanting to write about Miraculous for quite some time.

PS. There are references and elements from The Owl House, Amphibia, Gravity Falls, Fate Stay, Trinity Seven and Kamen Rider.

XXX

Story title: A Miraculous Journey - Paris: Phantom, Rider and Witch

Plot: Paris is already suffering with the conflict between Ladybug, Chat Noir and Papillon. A conflict that seems to never end.

When six months pass from the first Akuma, the situation ... worsens than ever, when a Planeswalker arrives in Paris, bringing with it a lot of atypical problems.

Papillon gains allies in the White Witch and her army of Phantoms, not to mention the Time Jackers who are willing to pull off any devilry to defeat their enemy Planeswalker.

Ladybug and Chat Noir get Bruce Belmont, an Insane Planeswalker and his colorful band of Witches, Servants, Demons and Lab Experiments.

It will take a miraculous event to prevent Paris from being wiped off the map...

XXX

Story Arc: Welcome to a Paris, a miraculous city

Episode 1: The Ladybug, the Cat and the Mad Wizard (I)

Chapter 1: New troubles are coming for the Parisians

XXX

POV Narrator

Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of the world's major centers of finance, diplomacy, commerce, fashion, gastronomy and science.

For its prominent role in the arts and sciences, as well as its very first street lighting system, it became known as "the City of Light" in the 19th century.

Nowadays Paris is famous for the local super-hero couple Ladybug and Chat Noir and the super-villain Papillon.

XXX

For just over six months, Papillon has appeared on the scene, using a magical artifact, Butterfly Miraculous, to transform innocent civilians into Akuma, super-villains who can gain all kinds of superpowers.

This process is called, Akumatization.

It's works something like this, Butterfly Miraculous's owner first uses the Miraculous to detect strong emotions, presumably to detect when someone needs help.

When they do, they can also hear thoughts associated with those emotions.

They then infuse magical energy into a butterfly, transforming it into an Akuma.

The Akuma is then sent on his way to find the person he is supposed to bond with.

Once the Akuma reaches the person, it possesses an important item belonging to them and creates a telepathic link between the person and the Butterfly Miraculous owner.