The Bat of Saint-Denis

Story Arc: Welcome to a Paris, a miraculous city

Episode 1: The Ladybug, the Cat and the Mad Wizard (II)

Chapter 2: The Bat of Saint-Denis

Plot: Marinette watching the morning news discovers that about thirty shops have been robbed, then when she arrives at school Alya tells some not so ridiculous theories about the thefts.

Meanwhile Bruce hearing cries for help decides to become Kamen Rider and save the day.

Once she does her good deed for the day, she must choose which type of monster to send to wreak havoc on Marinette's school.

XXX

POV Narrator

For once in her life, Marinette Dupain-Cheng woke up early, not needing to get dressed and have breakfast in five minutes, only to be late for class.

As always, Marinette wears a very dark gray blazer with the sleeves rolled up; the inside of the blazer is lined in white with light fuchsia polka dots, and has black trim.

Underneath she wears a pink tee with black stitching and a floral pattern under the collar. The design itself has pink flowers and black leaves.

She wears pink rolled up jeans and light pink flats with maroon soles.

He also wears black earrings which double as a Miraculous when Tikki inhabits them.

She carries a light pink bag with a thin black strap on her right shoulder.

At the moment, Marinette is eating a delicious breakfast with her loving parents, Tom and Sabine.

As always at this hour, after drinking her cup of coffee, Sabime turns on the television to watch the morning news.

"Here, Nadja Chamack, with the latest news of the day!" Says the journalist named Nadja, a woman so dedicated to her work that she risked her life and health over and over again.

There is a reason why Nadja seems to be the only reporter in the whole of Paris when there are Akuma attacks.

Because all other journalists are sane and wait for the attacks to end to do interviews or at least do their job from a safe distance.

Nadja is of average height with pale skin, moderate red eyes and small lips with deep raspberry lipstick. She has short hair with a deep raspberry to moderate pink shade.

He wears a moderate blue blazer with a button up lapel and dark purple lining.

Underneath she wears a discreet mulberry-coloured blouse. She has rose gold earrings.

Around her neck is a gold chain necklace with a pale grayish-green five-petal flower pendant.

She also wears a white watch on her right wrist, white jeans, and scarlet high-heeled red shoes on her ankle.

"Last night during the storm, our beautiful city was the victim of a series of burglaries." Nadja declares, in a serious tone, speaking for the first time in a long time about crimes committed by ordinary people.

"Stray of Thefts!?" Sabine murmurs, putting her hand over her mouth, beginning to worry for the safety of her shop and her family.

"Last night, thirty-six stores were completely emptied, not even leaving shelves inside." Nadja said as images of the robbed shops show up on the screen, along with a map of Paris.

If you look closely you can see that all these thefts are concentrated around the Eiffel Tower.

'Could these thefts be the work of an Akuma?' Marinette thinks, starting to feel guilty about missing an Akuma attack.