YOU DID WHAT?

I woke up by tommy screaming my name.
"WILBUR WILBUR WILBUR"
"what do you want?"
"so apparently you're signed up for a talent Competition"
"WHAT?" I instantly sat up, my hair messy.
"Yeah someone signed you up! You can't get out of it though"
"WHO SIGNED ME UP. DID YOU?"
"what would you do If I did?.." he seemed kind of.. I have no idea how she seemed.

"I would break your hands and stick them up your ass"
"then I wasn't the one who signed you."
"who did then?" I already know he did. He's so fucked.
"uh.. Tubbo! Yeah tubbo. He uhm he.. He thought your songs are good and uh he.."

"Tommy I'll give you 5 seconds to run."
"oh shit"
"1.. 5" and I started chasing him around the dorm. As soon as I found him, I pushed him to the wall making him hit his head. I didn't mean to hurt him.

"ah shit! YOU FUCKING IDIOT, IT'S BLEEDING"
"oh fuck. Tommy I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." I kept apologising as he was cursing the shit out of me. He got up and asked if it was a big scar. I tried to lie to him but he looked in the mirror and -

"YOU FUCKING PRICK! WHY WOULD YOU PUSH ME TO THE WALL?"
"I DON'T KNOW, I WAS JUST TRYING TO SCARE YOU!"
"FUCK YOU"
"COME ON, LETS CLEAN IT UP" we go to the bathroom and I started washing his head in the sink.

"THE WATER IS TOO HOT ASSHOLE"
"MY APOLOGIES" then I switch the water to cold and he immediately took his head from the water, hitting my mouth with his head making it bleed.

"YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD"
"NOW WE'RE EVEN" then I push his head back in the sink water. I was watching the blood get away as he was whining.

"you deserve it"
"I don't! I can help you with it!!"
"with what?"
"the competition"
"can't I just not go?"
"you're going"
"fine fine."

After the blood stopped I put a plaster on his forehead. It looked so stupid. He looks stupid.

We wnt into the bedroom and I told him to go to sleep.
"I don't sleep. Sleep is for weak"
"sleep or I'll shove your spider down your throat"
"down my throat? Fine I'll sleep. God you're so mean"

And I see tommy put some headphones in and put music. After 4 seconds he was fully asleep so I went to check what made him fall asleep so fast. This fucker was listening to my songs.. That was actually sweet..

"goodnight Tommy"
"I won't wear the cat ears.." I heard him mutter. He was singing in his sleep? I take my phone out and start filming him. I can use it as blackmail.

After I go sit on the bed and think about things.
What should I do for the competition? What song should I sing? Maybe soft boy? Or oh yeah, you gonna cry, that one's cool too. I'll sing soft boy.

HELLO!!! DO YALL LIKE IT?