Oh God

The break is over and that means that I have to go to classes and work my ass off for tests and homework. This will be so shitty.
__________

I walk into the kitchen in the morning and see Tommy sleeping, with his head on the notebook. He's late to college.

"tommy, wake up dude" the blonde jumped from his place like he has just dreamed about world war 1.

"huh, what?"
"you're late to college"
"shit shit shit" and I see tommy run putting his shoes on and a sweater over the shirt he wore yesterday too.

He started running to brush his teeth and when he was done, opened the door and got out. He locked it and I could hear the steps from him running down the stairs.

Man what's up with him? What class must he go that fast to? I go over to the table and check all the things he scribbled. That kid wrote a whole ass paper of Definitions and formulas. It was fucking full. Maybe he has a test. This looks like physics, oh god.

If this is physics he's fucked. There's only one teacher that teaches physics and he's the worst ever. Tommy really studied.

I move the paper and see another one. Biology? Then another and another. There were scribbles all over them. He studied physics, biology, math and English. This kid didn't sleep all night, did he?

I actually feel sorry for him. I've never learned this much in one night.. I hope he didn't miss any tests.

Tommy's pov

"is Thomas Simons here?" then I knock at the door and enter in.
"I'm here, I'm so so sorry I'm late"
"sit down and get ready for the test" the physics teacher is so shitty. I hate this guy. I already had like two tests.

I sit down and he hands me the test then went and gives the others theirs.
"goodluck, you'll need it" oh god I just want to punch this guy.

I start writing everything I knew. It was everything I studied. I'm so tired fuck.. It's okay, I must stay awake.

I raise my hand.
"I'm done"
"give it here" I hand it to him and he lets me leave. Great 3 more tests left. This is going to be a hard day.

Wilbur's pov

I go to techno's cafe to buy tommy something. He deserves it. I was on my way. It was really cold. Its close to December. Hope there will be snow this year, I really want to throw a snowball at tommy. I smile at the thought and then I enter the cafe.

"wilbur!!! Hello"
"hi tech, hi phil"
"hello mate" I go and sit down with my friends ready to talk to them and joke. They always make my day better. I don't know how someone can be so comforting.

"so, how are you doing?"
"I'm good actually. I seem to get along well with Tommy"
"really? I'm glad to hear that mate."
"yeah, he's actually struggling with tests right now, so I was thinking I could bring his something sweet"
"that's actually really nice of you dude" techno said, making me feel way more happier than I already was.

"what do you want to get him?"
"I was thinking about cookies"
"dude that's great!! Those are the best things here"
"great then. I'll have 5"
"alright, I'll go pack them up"
"thank you techno,for everything you've been doing for me"
"you're welcome, that's what friends are for"
__________

I was laying in bed when I hear the door open.
I get up and see if it was tommy. Yup it is tommy. He looks so tired.
"hey bud, I got you some cookies"
"you got me cookies?"
"yeah, I saw your papers"
"yeah I had long tests today. That was so tiring."
"go take a nap man, I'll wash the dishes this time"
"okay, thanks wilbur"
"of course, dude" I see him go sit on the bed after feeding shroud. He fell asleep instantly. He in fact didn't sleep at all last night.

I hope he gets a good grade.

___________
GOD. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS WAS A HARD TIME WRITING BECAUSE I WROTE IT IN THE CAR. I ALSO HAVE CAR SICK. BAD IDEA LOL.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! I COULD WRITE MORE BONDING SHIT OR I COULD WRITE SAD SHIT. NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT I'LL WRITE THOUGH. IT'S ALL A SURPRISE. BYE BYE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT (HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT)