Parents? The Fuck Are Those? Never Heard Of Them

Tommy woke up to wilbur poking his face.
"wake up tommy! Wake up tommyinnit!! Wake up!"
"jesus shut up, I'm trying to sleep"
"Tommy you have classes."
"don't care"
"wake the fuck up man"

"ugh fine" tommy got out of bed and saw wilbur's tired face.
"what's up with you?"
"I had to talk to mum all night"
"why?"
"it's bring your parents to school day" (it sounded funnier in my head actually)

Tommy's parents weren't gonna come and he was glad.
"but how are we gon a do classes?"
"we aren't. We'll have a little event or some shit to spend time with your parents"
"cool, guess I'll spend it alone" wilbur looked so sad.

"did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry if I did you know my coping mechanisms is-"
"it's okay tommy"
"well I'll go into the library"
"you read?"
"sometimes.. It's entertaining, depends on what you read"

"cool" but as soon as tommy put his shoes on there was a knock on the door. Who could it be?

"I'll get it tommy"
"okay"

Wilbur went to open the door and there was someone who he didn't know.
"is tommy here?"
"uh yeah? Why though?"
"I'm his mum, me and his dad got invited to an event. We would not miss it."
"you're.. You're Tommy's mom?"
"yeah, could you get him for me?"
"uh he's showering"

"WILBUR WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?"
"you sure he's showering" then tommy walks over to the door and sees his mom.

He looked so terrified. Who the fuck told them to come here?
"W-what are you doing here?"
"what do you mean? Can't I just visit my baby?"
"not after what you've done.."

"excuse me young boy can I have a talk with tommy? Alone"
"uh" wilbur looks over to tommy who nods.
"y-yeah"
"great, come here" then she took Tommy's arm and started dragging him out of the dorm Squeezing his arm really tight. When the door closed his mom god so much worse.

"look at me you little shit."
"ow it hurts" tommy said trying not to make a lot of noise. She slapped him and then raised his head by his chin.

"you are going to pretend to like me. And you will have fun,either you like it or not"
"but-" as soon as he tried to speak he got slapped and her hold tightened.

"it hurts, stop!" he said louder without noticing.
"fucking be quiet idiot. Oh god I don't see why I gave birth to you, you're pathetic. Go get ready and we'll go to the event."
"okay" tommy said with his voice shaking.

He entered the dorm hiding his arm behind his back.
"tommy did she do anything to you? Why are your cheeks so red"
"I'm okay.."
"show be your arm" he showed him his arm where red marks were showing.

"oh she's fucking dead" but all tommy do is ask for a hug. The brunette boy hugged the blonde as tight as he could making him feel safe.

____________
Hulloooo, this is coming to an end!!! Please check the new story I'm writing, you might like it!!! It's okay if you don't though!!!