Chapter 1: Find the Keys

A/N- Just to be clear, the titles may or may not have anything to do with the content within the chapters. I kinda just wanted an excuse to put the songs here. Cool? Cool.

___________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Freak...

Demon...

Monster...

Their words were echoing in my head. Was i that bad? I always tried my best to live happily with my host families. For all this time, i changed so many families. And it ends the same each time. At first they act nice and caring, but then...the abuse comes. The agent that was in charge of finding me home, Kuroko Smith i think, always assures me that the next one will be better than the last one. I thought that there was some sort of law that prvented them from abusing me, but the only thing they get is a fine. Damn humans. If only i was able to return to my world. I miss Boris and Alice. Wonder if they also got to life. Not like i'd find though.

My thoughts were interupted by the opening of the door. It was Smith.

Smith: Come on, little one. We've found you a new home.

(Y/N): Is it going to be like the last one?

Flashback

(Y/N): Hello! My name is (Y/N), but friends call me Bendy.

Maria (host mother): Nice to meet you, i'm Maria.

Jonah (host father): Welcome to our family. Name's Jonah.

Lia (their 9 years old daughter): H-Hi. I-I-I'm Lia.

I leaned closer to her and created small ink ballon, and gave it to her. She took it and warmly smiled at me.

Smith: Well, i'm gonna leave now. You have to meet each other.

And with that she left. They invited me inside.

Jonah: I'm sure you'll like it here.

Lia was pulling my hand

Lia: Let me show you your room.

I smiled to her and followed her. She brought me to a small bedroom.

Maria: I hope you don't mind the size.

(Y/N): It's fine.

Maria: Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes.

Timeskip a few months

I was locked with chains in the attic. I've been here ever since Lia slipped on one of my ink puddles and broke her arm. I immediately went to help her, but Jonah stopped me and punched me in the face. He called me a monster. I was wondering why Smith didn't check up on me yet.

Present time

(Y/N): Where were you all that time?

Smith: Oh, you know. Working.

(Y/N): Right.

Smith: Come on, cheer up! This one will be better, i pro-

(Y/N): Like you promised last 36 times?

Smith: This time it'll be different. You'll be staying with a guy who has three monster girls with him already.

(Y/N): This is the last chance i'm giving you.

Smith: Alright. Prepare your stuff, we're leaving in 10.

I looked around the room. There wasn't anything there besides a window, and the bed i'm sitting on.