Chapter 14

I make my way through the hotel to try and find David and Isaac. There was a lot of commotion as guests were complaining to staff members. I had no time to listen to their conversations as I made my way to the bar. There was blood all over the floor, realizing what these guests were complaining about.

"Looks like their drinks turned to blood too." I said, reassuring myself.

I step over the blood puddles to try and continue my search by asking the bartender.

"Excuse me, have you seen two men here, one is about my height, has black thinning hair, and the other is tall with blonde hair."

To my luck, the bartender knew what I was saying and pointed in the direction of where they ran off to. I thanked the bartender as I ran off in that direction. Looks like they were on their way back to the room. It wasn't long after that I caught up to them, along with Jonathan who looked like he tagged along. "HEY!" I yelled across the room.

The three of them turned towards my direction and realized who that was for. They started running towards me when Isaac asked, "Anna, where have you been? You said it was only going to take you half an hour."

"I know, but we don't have time for arguing right now." I turned to Jonathan and I took a step towards him and he took a step back, thinking that I was going to hit him.

"Jonathan, do you still have the key?"

Jonathan must have thought of something else, because as soon as I asked he turned bright red and continued to say, "Listen Anna, I know you are probably tired and trying to get one last session in, but I don't think this is a good time to head back to my room."

*SLAP*

"NOT THAT KIND OF KEY YOU JERK!"

"OWWW!" he cried out.

"I mean the key to that book you guys opened up!" When I mentioned the book, the three of them looked at each other, realizing I knew more than what they let on.

"Who told you?" questioned David.

"Does it matter? You three are in deep shit if you thought you could keep this from me. Now where's the key Jonathan?"

Jonathan holding his hand to his cheek I had just slapped, as he said, "It's back in my room, why?"

I grabbed his jacket and shoved him to lead the way to his room. "Come on! We're grabbing that key and we're staying put in our hotel room until we figure this out."

"Okay Okay" Jonathan complained like a child, but nonetheless he led the way back to his room. There were sounds of thunder coming from outside and gray clouds heading in our direction. But I thought nothing of it. I continued to complain to the three of them, "I can't believe you two kept this from me! What made you think I wasn't going to find out?!" Isaac and David both kept silent as I scolded them like a mother. "And you! For bringing that damn key in the first place! Do you know what you guys have done! When I find the rest of your group Jonathan, I'm going to give them the same lecture that you three just got." They all kept silent as we arrived at Jonathan's room. Jonathan opens his room to reveal the mess he had left behind. Obviously there were women in his room as there were undergarments laying around and clothes all over the floor. David, Isaac and I turned towards Jonathan as he tried to explain himself. "Don't mind the mess, I just had a few friends over last night."

Us three looked at each other and I commented, "We're going to catch some sort of disease from this room."

We start looking for the key, rummaging through piles of clothes, and luggage, not noticing the storm that was approaching just outside the room.