12. Christmas Day

When Persephone woke up on Christmas Day, it was with the distinct feeling that everything was wonderful. She felt something warm and wet between her thighs, and a wave of pleasure was washing over her from between her legs and up to her head.

Still not quite fully aware, she let out a small moan. She both heard and felt movement between her legs, and she finally opened her eyes and looked down to see Severus with his face buried between her legs. He lifted his head slightly to look up at her, and she caught a glimpse of a mischievous smile on his face.

"Good morning," he murmured.

"Shut up and keep going," she whined.

He obliged, and his tongue dived into her with a renewed vigour. She thrust her hips towards him, desperate for the release he'd clearly been building for a while as she slept. He slid his tongue in and out of her and his nose pressed against her clit, causing her to moan further. He withdrew from inside her and moved his tongue to her sweet spot, alternating between sucking and licking. His fingers dug into her thighs, holding her in place as her body involuntarily jerked and twitched in response to his movements.

"Sev..." she panted, her release close. He released one of her thighs from his grasp and began pumping his fingers in and out of her. "Yes... Sev... yes... ahh!" She cried out his name as she came, her fingers entwined in his hair, riding his fingers as his tongue worked her so expertly.

As she came down from her high, he slowed his movements before pulling his fingers out from her. He looked up and locked eyes with her as he slowly sucked her juices from his fingers before kissing a trail up her stomach, across her breasts and up to her mouth.

"So that's what you meant," she said with a smile, "when you said you had a surprise for me on Christmas Morning."

"Some people prefer to start their Christmas Day with champagne... I prefer to start mine with you," he purred into her ear as he nuzzled her and gently nipped on her pulse point.

"Hmm, keep talking like that and I might want another present..."

"You can have anything you want from me, Sephy, you know that...'' He lifted his head slightly to look her in the eye. "Was it okay?" he asked, uncertain. "I know we talked about waking each other up with sex before, but..."

"Well," Persephone smirked, "I've been awake for about two minutes and you've already given me a mind-blowing orgasm. So yes, I think that was more than okay. Did you want me to...?"

"No," he replied. "This was all for you."

"Well, we know what happens next, don't we?"

"Hm?" he replied absent-mindedly, his kisses on her neck again.

"Presents!"

She pushed him off of her, causing him to grunt in surprise. Her clothes a sodden mess on the floor, Persephone instead grabbed one of Severus' cloaks from his wardrobe and wrapped herself in it. Although he wasn't much taller than her, the cloak was large enough that she could wrap herself in it completely.

"You're obsessed with wearing my robes," he muttered playfully as he began to dress himself.

"Our robes," she corrected him with a cheeky grin. "Come on, no time for you to get dressed, you'll be there for hours with those buttons."

"We have all day -"

"No. Presents now!"

Persephone practically jumped onto the end of the bed, her legs crossed like an excited child.

"Alright, alright," Severus laughed. He put a cloak on over his boxers and the undershirt he had managed to put on, then joined her on the end of the bed - sitting properly, not with his legs crossed - and as soon as he sat, she grabbed one of the presents and handed it to him.