{Sweet Love} [Luffy x Reader x Ussop]

Hello, Hello. I do apologise for the long break, had massive writers block. But seems we are back up and running. Now unfortunately as it has been a while, i am so sure someone requested this but i have no clue who. Either way, here it is. Enjoy sweet and slightly and i mean SLIGHTLY, nsfw Luffy and Ussop. Very cutesy.

Word Count: 6,119

——————————————————————————

"She's not waking up!"

"Luffy, give her a minute will you?"

Stirring at the sound of the voices that plague your days, you groaned as you finally sat up. Rubbing your eyes, you glanced at the men between the gaps of your fingers. Able to see Luffy bouncing on his heels, pure excitement written on his face as he saw you sit up. Ussop was quick to de-escalate him before he had the chance to pounce. Taking quick snap glances around the room, you were definitely in the girl's quarters. A place, especially Luffy, wasn't allowed to enter.

Partially due to his overactive nature, but I digress.

"Nami said we could come in," Ussop spoke up. That man, he had the knack for reading your mind. Answering your unasked questions. Chuckling at your sleep-filled state, he took a seat at the edge of the bed. As to notice Luffy's pout, Ussop ushered him to the bed. "But don't jump around!"

"Eh? I wouldn't do that!" Luffy argued.

It didn't take much for him to backdown once noticing both of your similar expressions. Luffy could only let out a sound that resembles a giggle. Gently, to everyone's surprise, Luffy crawled into the bed. His body laying beside your own as the grin on his face brightened.

"Hi," he childishly spoke.

"Hi," you giggled out in response.

Luffy opened his arms for you, something he rarely does. The man loved to be on the receiving end of affection, his little heart would soar when you pulled him in for a kiss. When you would hug him, no matter which way it was. But his favourite? Even if he's aware of it or not? Those moments when you'd smile at him, so lovingly, like nothing else in the world mattered. Not a word would be spoken by you, there wasn't a need for it. Your hand caressing his cheek and slowly, your forehead rests against his, your eyes glued to each other. Finally, they'd flutter shut, soaking in the moment.

The part that would have butterflies fluttering around in his stomach? When he would feel your hands softly clasp around the nape of his neck, your lips touching his, almost polite in the action. Almost silently asking if you could continue. And when Luffy would smile into the kiss? Your body would melt into his. Your lips pressed flushed against his own, in what could only be described as the most heart touching and loving induced kiss he had ever felt. The way your hands would find themselves tangled in his already ruffled hair. And while secretly, he couldn't help but enjoy how you'd crawl into his lap.

Now, despite saying this. Luffy does have his rare moments of showering the affection back. They're simple actions, nothing major. The pour soul doesn't have the heart for major. Yet, you have learned to appreciate these moments from him.

Your head resting on his chest, there was a content smile resting on your lips. Peeking over his arm, you noticed Ussop happily watching. He scoops your hand up in his, a kiss placed upon your knuckles before he intertwines your fingers. His thumb tracing lines over the back of your hand. It was a sweet intimate moment for the both of you. He never dared interrupt when Luffy had his moment.

A couple moments had passed and Ussop realised the reason he originally came in for. Another kiss to your knuckles, Ussop successfully grabbed your attention.