[One piece characters x Reader] (kissing Scenarios)

(Marco x Reader)
As you kept talking, Marco stood there waiting for you to finish. You were rambling on about that one waitress who kept tutting at you and scoffing at you, frankly, it was amusing to watch you act angry. When you got angry, you would always look even more cute to him, your nostrils would flare, You'd pant a lot, your face would become a little flustered and you would ramble on about the thing that made you mad. When he noticed that this could go on for a while, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close. As he held both of your wrists that were held against his chest, he closed the small distance between you two and placed his lips on yours, knowing it would keep you quiet for while.

(Kid x Reader)Kid was being surprisingly gentle, maybe because of what happened last night

(Kid x Reader)
Kid was being surprisingly gentle, maybe because of what happened last night. In the morning you couldn't walk, you were too sore, your legs felt like jelly and you had bruises on your shoulders, arms and legs. Tons of hickeys covered your neck, chest and collarbone. Every time you would try to walk, you'd fall to the ground and wince at the pain. Although it wasn't your first time, Kid was extremely rough that night. When he looked at you, you saw the guilt in his eyes, no one has ever seen him like this, he's never felt sorry before. He picked you up of the floor and placed you on his bed, gently. Slowly and gently, he crawled on top of you and placed his forehead against yours. A small smile came across your lips as he looked into your eyes, slowly, he placed his lips on yours, moving his hand from your thigh to your waist. While being gentle the whole time and from that you knew he was sorry.

(Smoker x reader) You had been bugging him all day, going against everything he said or done

(Smoker x reader)
You had been bugging him all day, going against everything he said or done. When he would suggest something, you would say that they couldn't do that or it wouldn't work. You two had been dating in secret, both of you didn't want to tell anyone yet cause it would cause an uproar. When he caught you insight, he grabbed your arm and brought you into his office. "What the hell are you doing?" He growled being quite close to you, you knew that you both were a secret so you tried to make it look like you hated each other, now you were kinda scared that, that could actually happen. You took a step back as he took one forward, eventually hitting your back against the wall. He took another step closer, being extremely close, the look in his eyes, you've never seen it before. He held your chin as he tilted your head up a little, making you look at him. He growled lightly as he pressed his lips against yours, you smiled a little as you kissed back, your hands holding onto his shirt as the kissed ended, the look in his eyes was gone. A smirk on his face.