Chapter 1: Meeting

"__________! __________! WAKE UP! WE HAVE COSTUMERS I NEED HELP COME ON"

Her yelling drummed incessantly in my ear as I woke up from my sleep. I groaned as I opened my eyes to my bedroom ceiling. My mouth dry, the bitter taste of morning breath lingering even after I swallowed my spit. I sat up in my bed rubbing my temple.

"________! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME. BAJA AQUÍ EN ESTE MISMO INSTANTE '' She shrieked at the top of her lungs as I got out quickly out of bed.

"Coming Mamá" I groggily blurted out.

I quickly combed my hair and tied it up. I ran downstairs to the hat shop. The shop must be super packed for her to be screaming like that. She doesn't panic too much after all.

"Mamá what is it-". The whole shop was empty except for two people.

"______! Where were you? We have customers, I need your help" She put down the hat she was holding and motioned for me to come and talk with her.

"Help that customer over there, the one looking at the bowler hats" I looked up to see- oh no not him.

"Mamá- surely you don't mean that guy over there" I laughed nervously hoping she would take the hint I did not want to help him.

"_______.... WHO ELSE IS HERE BESIDES THAT GUY AND THE COSTUMER I AM HELPING" She then pushed me forward towards the guy. "Go. Help. The. Customer. Now" She smiled back at the customer sweetly, as if she didn't just chew me out and yell at me.

I begrudgingly ambled on over to the customer.

"Well decided to show your face to me again huh line cutter" I spat out bitterly.

He put down the hat he was holding and looked at me. "What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"You don't remember huh? You cut me in line, yesterday while I was waiting patiently to place my order" I glared back at him.

"Ohhh yeah well you were taking too long. So I had to do what I had to do uh ________ was it?"

He took a step closer to me and I took a step back.

"Ugh seriously, do I really have to help customers, even pricks like you?" I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away. I didn't wanna help a guy who didn't even have the care for others to wait in line.

"Hey pretty you don't have to run, I am not going anywhere". He smiled as he grabbed my hand.

"Ugh- jeez there is nothing more pitiful in this world than guys like you who are rude to girls and then expect them to go on a date with them" I smacked his hand away.

"Hey I got time, give me some of yours princesa" he winked at me playfully. I blushed and scoffed at him.

"Not gonna give time to someone who shamelessly flirts with someone they just met" I put the hat that he was eyeing back on the mannequin head.

"Well then give time to a customer" he put on a black boater hat with a rose on it. "Well? How do I look?" His hands motioning towards the hat and his outfit.

"The hat looks amazing," he smiled eagerly. "The only problem is the person wearing it" I chuckled to myself. His smile turned to a frown. I sighed "No.... boater hats don't seem to be your style it seems" I took the hat off his head and on the mannequin head.

"Come over here, these are Fedora's some straight from America. This beige one might be a good fit for you" I handed him the beige Fedora.

He eyed the Fedora carefully before putting it on and looking in the mirror. "Well, is quite the hat but not quite my style" he looked at me and grinned."Well? What do you think? Do I look dashing in this Fedora?"

Lover Boy: A Camilo x Fem Y/n ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara