➤ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

█║▌█│║▌ ║││█  ⚠︎  作成  ⚠︎  █║▌█│║▌│║║ █

█║▌█│║▌ ║││█  ⚠︎ 作成  ⚠︎ █║▌█│║▌│║║ █

↳ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 : creation

the breeze that tickled their faces was welcoming, calming even. human legs soon emerged from the abyssal portal that seemed to swirl with endless possibilities, gracefully letting their feet touch the ground. the winds caressed their figures, embracing them in its comforting wake. it tickled their locks of hair, ruffling it tenderly.

lumine exhaled deeply, smiling warmly at the scene that greeted her. lush full trees swayed in sync with the bushes that danced happily to their own tune. the grass wavered, greeting the pair with silent salutations. the sunlight poured abundantly onto the vast lands, gracing the ground with rays. the faraway floating islands that could be seen in the distance appeared to be mystical, filled with unknown secrets.

aether looked on in wonder and awe, mouth parting in speechlessness. he was blown away by the pure tranquil sight that lay in front of him. cawing rang through the air, reverberating endlessly for all to know. the two glanced up to see flocks of white birds soaring above them, heading to a destination far far away that many do not know.

"we're here, aether" lumine whispered, her hand intertwining with her brothers' who gripped her hand tightly in response.

"yes lumine, maybe this is where we'll finally be able to settle down" aether murmured, now resorting to quietly admire the landscape. silence engulfed the two, both of them opting to watch the performance of nature executing its timeless dance.

the two siblings made their way across many distant lands, occasionally passing by remote and isolated villages. children would sing happy and old songs, their parents working dutifully to tend crops with the upcoming harvest season. winter would come soon and many were busily stocking up on food.

large and great cities would loom in the distant, bright foreign lights flickering out once the slumbering sun sunk beneath the horizon. the greeting moon would then come out, gracing teyvet's lands with its silvery rays of light.