➤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

█│║▌ ║││█  ⚠︎  这个世界终究没有自由 ⚠︎   █│║▌│║║ █

█│║▌ ║││█ ⚠︎ 这个世界终究没有自由 ⚠︎   █│║▌│║║ █

chapter one: eleutherophobia

venti was so sure he had seen this blond-haired traveller before, but where?

the room was filled with chatter about the problem arising around his beloved friend, dvalin. for a while now, the poor thing was suffering from the personal handiwork of the abyss order. it was clear from the two purplish horns protruding from his back, but of course he'd need some extra help from his now-called friends!

"we'll have to go visit stormterror's lair" jean concluded, the acting grandmaster of the favonius knights. her closed fist and open palm connected, an unwavering resolution to save her people venti noted. maybe she should be the grandmaster, the last he heard about the long-gone lady was that she was on a mission to uncover some secrets somewhere close to fontaine.

"well then darlings, i'll leave you five to go save us from this predicament hm?" lisa chuckled, a sly smile forming on her face. "in the meantime, please look over the city for us lisa" jean asked to which the librarian nodded her head.

"alright then, let us brave adventurers go save dvalin!" venti joyously declared, an eager fist-bump into the air soon followed after. which dliuc sighed and shook his head disapprovingly. aether gave a small but determined smile and clutched the purified teardrop tightly in his palm.

and as the four adventurers + paimon ventured out to dvalin's lair, venti couldn't help but wonder where that sense of knowing that person came from. yes the outfit aether may not be of this world, but where oh where did the great anemo archon see this wandering boy?

the howling winds that remained of dvalin's power alerted them of the area's presence. the worn-down dome stood majestically tall even in its old age, its enduring pillars were its valiant knights holding it up against the will of time.

venti felt a sense of nostalgia when gazing upon at was once his old friend's home.

oh right, he had remembered. it was in the background, he swore on his name as an archon, blurred and misty. as if reality was a thin layer of fabric waiting to be scrunched up and torn into shreds. 

his friend had pointed up into the skies, where the once glorious dome stood proud and the violent harsh winds caged in the city. decarabian, the god of storms, was particularly protective of the town after andrius declared war upon the god after becoming one himself. the land was soon reduced to a frozen wasteland except for mondstadt.