V0C1: Grandfather and Grandson on the Mountain

Volume Citation*: In that Distant Bade Town

Chapter 1: Grandfather and Grandson on the Mountain (revised*)

Crows, vultures, monsters, and the last meal of dying people are fixed three guests, the former two visit humans, and the latter visit monsters.

     Wherever monsters gather, there must be demons that are about to die.
________________________________

"Bad boy! You, you just wait! I will come back to you for your account!" Wiping a face and seeing the blood in his hand, the face of the little punk showed a panic, voice stunned, like TV In the same way as the bad guys, he dropped a traditional line and he ran with a group of accomplices.

Facelessly staring at the other side disappeared into the shadowless, the half-length young man in black sportswear bowed his head and leaned over the old lady sitting on the ground, half-squatting and holding her up.

The young man's arms were flexible and powerful, and the old lady felt that she stood up at once. She watched the young man raise herself and then went to the side to pick up the bag that had fallen off the ground, and then hired a rental. car.

"Young people, thank you, thank you!" The other party did a good job. The old lady couldn't even insert a sentence. When he was sent to the back seat of the taxi, he finally pulled the other's sleeves and said. Thank you very much.

"Hurry up and go home, don't save these taxis with so much money." The young man finally spoke, but he couldn't listen to it, but although it was not good, it was quite reasonable. .

The old lady looked nervously at the taxi driver in the front seat, but she soon found that the voice of the youth was very low, and the taxi driver in the front seat could not hear it.

She was relieved, her arm was immediately opened by the other party, and the moment the door was closed, the old lady finally saw the other person's appearance.

Yo! The young man’s eyes are so beautiful -

The impression was only a moment, and the door was shut down.

I took a look at the people around me and went on the opposite direction of the taxi after picking up my bag.

After a long walk and fewer and fewer pedestrians, he finally reached his destination - a broken bus stop.

There are several advertisements posted on the stop sign, and the bus information below is completely blocked. If it is not the person who knows the situation, Bacheng will miss this stop sign.

Glanced at the license plate, his mouth smashed, and the poor bag was thrown aside by the owner again. Afterwards, he stood in the chair and cleaned up the advertisement on the stop sign.

After cleaning up for a while, the original bus information on the stop sign finally resurfaced: Bus No. 9 and Bus No. 99.

It is the bus No. 99 that is going to take the ride, and its stop is very poor. The interval between each station is quite long, but it is the only bus that goes up and down the mountain.

Not long after cleaning up the advertisement, the car came. After swiping the card, I sat in the window by the joy.

It’s winter now, the scenery on the roadside is nothing to look at. The original lush trees have been withered, not to mention the days are too dark. When the car is getting off, the sky has been slightly blackened.