V0C8: Reunion

Chapter 8 Reunion

Something moved under the swaddling baby. Ji Huan glanced at his dim-eyed grandpa, and after a while he slightly lifted the scarf used to block the wind. Thus, the "little baby" who had been tightly hugged by Ji Huan in the swaddling baby was finally Half of his face was exposed.

A very frightening face.

Just like a cloud of black mist, no one would think it was a human baby's face when they saw this face for the first time. There are two white rings in between the "black mist". When opening the scarf, the two "rings" were facing Ji Huan's position. When grandpa approached, the "circle" turned quickly and turned towards the direction of the old man.

Those two "rings" are the child's eyes.

Compared with the body, the child's eyes are extremely large, the whites of the eyes are abnormally white, and the pupils are as black as the night.

It was a small face that made people get goosebumps when they saw it.

The first time he saw the child's face clearly, Ji Huan didn't sleep all night. To fall asleep is to have nightmares, and to wake up and see the child again is like another nightmare.

Anyone with common sense knows that something is wrong with this child, and Ji Huan naturally knows it too, but when he thinks that this is the child entrusted to him by his sister, and that this is the child left by his sister, Ji Huan-

He bought a very sturdy backpack and went into a maternity and baby store.

Without even a trace of hesitation in his mind, he brought this terrifying child back.

"I can't see clearly... Does this child look a little dark?" When the grandfather said this tremblingly, Ji Huan was glad for the first time that the old man could not see now.

"Well, it's a bit dark." Ji Huan said without changing his expression.

"Black spots are fine. Your sister was also black when she was born, but she turned white when she grew older. Drink more milk. By the way, did you buy milk for him? Oh! No, now children are all fed with milk powder. Listen He said that many domestic milk powders have problems, so we have to buy imported ones..." The old man had been struggling with the bad news of his granddaughter's death for a long time, perhaps his eyes were blinded by crying after hearing the bad news. At this moment, the child brought back by Ji Huan was the old man's only comfort, as if a life-saving straw appeared in front of his eyes, the old man couldn't wait and touched the child's little face carefully.

The old man's rough, wrinkled fingers moved over gently, and a small black paw suddenly protruded from under the swaddle, and the old man's index finger was instantly grabbed.

That claw is a real "claw". Although it can barely be seen that it has five fingers, it has pointed nails on it. No matter how you look at it, it can't match the small hand of a human baby. It looks like a ghost in a legend. There are monster hands!

However, it was such a scary little paw that made the grasped grandpa laugh.

There were deep creases in the corners of his eyes, and grandpa smiled very happily.

"This kid is really energetic." The old man laughed until tears came out.

Seeing grandpa's smile, Ji Huan was taken aback, then he smiled too, lowered his head, he grabbed the little black paw without any trace, and stopped the little guy's urge to touch his paw in time, Ji Huan couldn't bear it Resisting, he stuffed that little hand back into the swaddle, and then wrapped a scarf around the swaddle twice, so in the following time, the little guy in the swaddle couldn't stretch out his sharp little claws no matter what up.