3: Suspicions for The Hunter

3rd Person.

Shortly after Sev "shot" Marian, He could only bury her like anyone else could. He can only keep the small beret that she wore as a souvenir to honor her memory. He then returned to the Ark alongside Rapi and Anis, but Sev was already seen as a overly suspicious person. They silently question his identity as his superb combat skills and equipment makes him already stand out. Sev was totally aware of this but he has no idea what's his plan yet except to return back home and reunite with his pod brothers.

Anis: "Shifty, Marian... What is going on?"

Shifty: "That corruption code implanted into Marian's brain must be acting as a navigator! It guides Nikkes to the Blacksmith's location. That way, They're having their "food" delivered straight at their doorstep." 

Anis: "You, Commander! Did you do this? She was acting way normal before she went haywire."

Sev: "No. I don't reprogram droids. I'm a serial killer, not a programmer."

Rapi: "Anis, Stop suspecting it's the Commander's fault."

Shifty: "That's highly unlikely. A Nikke's priority is to protecting their Commander and obeying any orders given. I'm willing to bet the problem started when she met the Commander. That's when her priorities shifted over. She was completely defenseless when in close proximity with the Blacksmith. That means the corruption has gotten quite severe."

Rapi: "

Rapi: "...When did it start?"

Shifty: "What?"

Rapi: "When she was first corrupted?"

Shifty: "During the operation, I suppose... Ah, yes."

Rapi: "You said that she was the one that sabotaged the transport ship, right? She must have been corrupted at that point. And the transport ship came from the Ark."

Shifty: *Gasps* "Were the Aegis Barriers broken?"

Rapi: "No, The Aegis Barriers are strong. They'd pick up any corruption in an instant."

Anis: "...Rapi, What are you trying to say?"

Rapi: "Well..."

"