6: The Hunt for Chatterbox

3rd Person.

Rapi: "We have exited the Outpost. Establishing communications with Shifty."

Sev: "Go ahead."

Mihara: "You won't have much with that. Syuen is jamming the communication network."

Rapi: "...Looks like this is no ordinary operation."

Sev: "From the looks of it, This mission involves Syuen wanting to conceal or deny her involvement."

Mihara: "Quite percpertive, Commander. We refer to them as... Black Ops."

Anis: "How cliche can you get?"

Neon: "She ordered us to capture a specific Rapture. Is that even possible?"

Mihara: "Yuni and I were made for this. Let's move out. I'll take you to the destination."

As Mihara, Yuni, Sev, Rapi, Anis, and Neon headed toward the destination, They encountered swarms of Raptures along the way and Sev started barking orders. 

Sev: "Anis, Anit-armor! Mark that position."

Anis: "Let's get this party started!"

Sev: "Yuni, Take that position. Let's show them some real firepower! Mihara, provide cover fire!"

Yuni nodded as she proceeded to the point where Sev directed them with Mihara not far behind her. Sev proceeded to form his squad into offensive formation as he creates multiple layers of fire. His bloodlust for battle makes him feel in ecstasy as the Nikkes noted how Sev would stab and break a Rapture half violently. After the battle was over and the Raptures have been decimated, Sev turns to his squadmates and tells them to move out.

Yuni: "I love how you kill your enemies."

Sev: "You like that?"

Yuni: "Yes, but not too much. Show me more and I might find another kindred spirit. Hehehe."  

Neon: "Where are we going?"

Mihara: "Why do you keep asking questions? Don't you know that men don't like nosy women?"

Anis: "Well, We have to know where we're going, do we?"

Sev: "You alright, Neon?"

Neon: "Not that great. I was shot, after all."

Mihara: "No big deal though. I don't mind a little pain."

Anis: "What's up with that?"

Mihara: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Anis: "Our Commander is bandaging up Neon to protect her from elemental damages. It's kind of his thing."

Sev: "Your insides will corrode faster than zinc if you allow such an opening untreated. I'm not sure what you're made of but since you look like you are against what I'm doing, I'm not doing anything about it."

After bandaging up Neon, He gets up and looks at Mihara.