8: Out of Action

Sev POV. 

My head felt numb after the transport ship got shot down and my vision was a bit blurry. I heard a female voice calling me as she held my body tightly. 

Marian???: "BA-01 down! BA-01 down! Please respond! We've been shot down! BA-01...! Useless piece of....! Commander, I can't get through the Ark!"

Sev: (Marian....???)

Marian???: "Commander... No! You're going into cardiac arrest."

Sev: (Cardiac arrest...??? AGAIN?!?!?!?!)

Marian???:  "A... AED...! AED! Charging...! Clear!"

Marian???: "Commander? Are you okay? Can you hear me? Smile if you can hear me."

I felt like hallucinating but I got my act together. After being fully conscious,  I was dragged by Rapi and Emma to safety after being rescued from the wreckage. 

Rapi: "Commander, Are you okay?"

Sev: "I-I'm fine... *Breathes deeply* Give me a sitrep."

Rapi: "The Raptures have surrounded the crash site and they are currently converging into our position."

Vesti: "There's a lot of them. We're almost surrounded."

Eunhwa: "Cover the east front. If they break through there, We would be in deep trouble."

I got up quickly and began organizing the line. Grabbing my DC-17m blaster rifle, I proceeded to the east front to plug the gap. Rapi was shocked as I proceeded to kill some Raptures as energy beams flew across my head. Some dented to my armor but my shields held as they were low-powered.

Eunhwa: "Commander! What are you doing?!"

I proceeded to single-handedly repel the advancing Raptures, going as far as to fight them in a melee to which the Raptures were unused. Dualwelidng my DC-17m blaster rifle and my vibroknife, I shot those I couldn't stab and bludged to death those stupid enough to come close to me. 

Sev: "Absolute! Cover the left! Delta! On the right!"

Rapi and Eunhwa: "Yes Commander."

Sev: "Mihara, on my double."

I proceeded to mount the autocannon in line of the sight to the center and proceeded to mow down thousands of Raptures. Scores of them were cut down as I supported Absolute, Wardress, and my squad by providing suppressing fire.