s i x t e e n // top too revealing

"Office now!" Harry's voice boomed through my phone on my desk. I slightly moved the handset away from ear. I sighed and got up and walked towards the lift.

This week is going so hectic. Everyone thought that because we are going to go for clubbing the week will go a little calm and lazier than usual.

But it seems like some company complained against ours and so we are supposed to submit all our files by the end of this week. Harry literally bursted hearing this news.

He started firing people one by one. He is always like a ticking bomb waiting for a mistake and burst on it.

The lift doors open. I tie my hair up with the hair tie around my wrist. "Umm.. Can I get in?" I ask the barbie. She looks at me and crunches her nose. "Isn't that top too revealing?" She places her chin on her palm bent at her elbow.

I look down my top. It isn't that revealing. It just has a little too low cut. Its not my fault that I was late and took out the first thing that came into my hand.

"Mind your business and do your work" I snapped at her. She rolled her eyes and picked up the phone. Twirling her hair with her index finger "Yes Mr.Styles she is here. Should I send her in?" She purred.

She kept the phone down and signaled me with her hand to get in. I rolled my eyes and pushed the door and entered. Closing the door and clasped my hands behind me.

Harry was pacing back and forth with his hand in his hair. He was wearing a white shirt and on top if that a brown leather type jacket matching his shoes. He wore his skinny black jeans and he had his RayBans on. Damn he looked good!

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He turned his head towards my side. His eyes lingered on my chest so I crossed my hands on my chest.

"Umm.. We need to go to the club since some fucker went and canceled the reservation." I nodded my head and asked "Why do I need to go..?

He glared and said " Cause I said so. " He switched off the lights and grabbed his wallet and his car keys. He motioned me to leave first. I sighed and got out of his room.

The barbie stood up and bend on her desk. Harry walked to her desk and spoke "If anyone asks for me tell I'm busy. Cancel all my meeting till four." I looked at my watch and it was one forty five pm.

She twirled her hair and nodded her head. Her eyes were undressing him completely. She spoke "Why and where are you going with her?"

He glared "Mind your own business" I entered the lift and pressed my lips together to stop laughing. He came in and pressed the floor of my office.

We both got out and Niall was the first to notice us both "Yo Harry you only going to take her out not us!" I blushed and the others chuckled.

"Looks like he forgot us" Perrie spoke teasingly. "Go back to you work guys" Harry spoke sternly and he turned towards me "Go grab your things. We need to leave." I nodded and head towards my desk.

I grabbed my bag and rechecked if everything was there. Just as I was supposed to leave Evan called my name. I turned towards him as he spoke "Today's plan still on?" I smiled and nodded .

"Don't leave Evan waiting Emy!" Zayn yelled as the lift door closed. I smiled and placed my bag on my shoulder. His fingers strummed against the wall of the lift.

The lift door opened. We both got out together and the sides of our body pushed against each other. We both strutted a sorry in response. When our body pushed against each other it felt like there was a freaking zoo in my stomach.

I ignored my stomach and followed him to his car, but this time it was a black Range Rover. He opened the passenger door and I got in. I wore my Ray Bans as he jogged to the diver side to not get noticed.

I snapped the belt in place. He started his car and fully turned his body to reverse the car. One of his hand was placed on the back of my seat and the other on the steering wheel.

He would look back and then look back front. His jawline was firm and he clenched and unclenched his jaw. After revering he looked at me and noticed me staring and smirked. He wore his belt and drove.

After fifteen minutes I asked "How far is it?" I turned my body to slightly face him. The day was quite sunny the sun rays fell on his face and his features were clearly visible. "Around ten to fifteen minutes more" he replied.

I huffed in boredom and decided to switch on the radio. I switch it on and he gave me look. "What?" I asked. His eyes were on the road as he replied "Who said you could switch on the radio?"

I was kind of red in embarrassment. Suddenly he started laughing. His head slightly thrown back. His body shoke for laughing so loud "You should have seen your face!" He continues laughing.

I cross my hand on my chest and look out of the window ignoring him. He sets the radio and "Give me love" by Ed Sheeran plays. "Emily... Are you seriously angry?" He chuckled.

I ignored him and admired the beauty outside. "Emmiiillllyyy!!" He said like a kid and poked his long fingers into stomach. I trued not to laugh as I was ticklish.

He looked at me and smirked and continued tickling me. I hit his hands away from my stomach. "Are you ticklish?" He evilly grinned and again his long fingers attacked my stomach.

I burst laughing. I tried to move his hand away from me but failed. "Tell your not angry at me and I'll stop" he said.

After some time he stopped. The song was still playing at a kind of high volume. Suddenly he started chuckling "You should have seen your face" I playfully hit his arm.

"Hey! No hitting the driver!" He exclaimed. I smirked at him "Wow so now you are my personal driver? I like the sound of that." He scratched the end of his brow "Well I don't have a good come back.."

We continued on our small conversation. At after we reach the club. It was a really good huge club to be honest! He opened my door and I got out.

We entered and there were already so many people grinding on each other. Harry had his hand around my waist, his thumb drawing random patterns.

We walked towards the end of the club and climbed the stairs and reached the VIP section. Harry bent down so his mouth was pressed against my ear. His warm breath warmed my neck "Let your hair down."

I removed the hair tie and ruffled my hair a little bit. I caught him staring and I smiled to myself. He told me to wait at the bar as he went to talk to the manager of the club.

I sat at one of the seats and crossed my legs. I took my iPhone out and checked my texts when the bartender asked if I needed anything. I shook my head and said no.

I was bored so I decided to play some games. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my back too low for my liking. I turned and saw a man with slicked black hair and with a bottle in his hand.

He sat beside me and leaned too close that I could smell him. I crunched my nose and he spoke "What's a beautiful girl like you doing alone here?" His hand trailed down my arms.

I took my hand away from his grasp. "Don't you think we should dance babe?" He asked and grabbed me hand again.

I pushed myself away from his and said "I'm.. I'm.. Here with..-"

I felt someone's arm snake around my waist and my back on the person chest. My back heated on contact. "Actually I'm her boyfriend. If I was you I would leave right now." He spoke in his deep voice.

The man's eyes widened. He nodded his head and left. I turned and faced the person who saved me and hugged him .

---------------

Ik its a late update I'm sorry!! Plz don't be ghost readers!! Vote and comment and share! I wanna know ur thoughts abt this book! Anyways #WeWantNoControlAsASingal is trending worldwide !!