Rage of Great Elder

Artemis POV

I was sitting at the edge of Olympus, staring through the mist. It had started raining 30 minutes ago, but I wasn't moving. I was daydreaming about how Percy lost to John. It was starting off good but ended really bad. Now Percy was inside another dimension and I couldn't even save my guardian. After the battle, John immediately turned to ashes. We cleaned up the city after mourning and everything was back to normal, except the tension. It has been a year since Percy lost to John. Me and my hunters were still mourning the loss of our guardian, but we continued hunting. I slayed a lot of monsters and I was getting distracted every time I saw thunder, water, fire or any elements. I had never confessed my feelings to him.

Percy POV

 I teleported to Scathach's location. They were fighting the undead themself. I almost got run through because I couldn't see anything since of the thick, unrelenting fog. I dodged and striked the skeleton through the ribs and tore my sword out of the undead. I heard a scream and hurricanes started rampaging through the undead. I smirked. There was obviously a air user with Scathach. It was probally not the Witch of Endor since the Witch of Endor is much stronger than this. I cried a battle cry "THE HUNT SHALL NEVER DIE!". I charged and started hacking, slashing, stabbing and dodging. In no time, I destroyed over half of the undead army, and I saw the one who was controlling the undead. I knew this immortal since he was infamous in the Elder community for killing Hekate and the Champion of the Dark Elders. I attacked John, and John was caught so off guard I easily blasted him back and he crashed through an appartment building. The undead fell and the fog cleared. I saw Scathach herself with an injured wrist.

"The Best Warrior, huh?" I snickered, causing them to notice my presence. Scathach's eyes went wide and immediately bowed while the twins, one with an golden aura and one with silver stood. The Alchemist tried summoning his power, but only a bit of his power came out.

"Who is this, Scatty?" The Alchemist cautioned, backing away with the twins

"Bow, you fool. This is the Great Elder Percy that single-handly destroyed the Earthlords, Ancients and Archons's united army at Forgotten City." Scathach hissed. The Alchemist's eyes widened and bowed, pushing both of the twins on their knees.

"What bring you here, My Lord?" Asked Scathach

"I want you to explain Hecate's death, Elder. Even I, who have hidden away from prying eyes, can sense an Elder dying painfully." I growled.

"It was John Dee-" One of the twins, the golden aura one, said before I cut him off.

"I know who caused his death. I'm not asking for the weak immortal, I'm asking for the names of the Dark Elders who caused this." I snarled.

"It was the Morrigan and Bastet, my lord" The Alchemist told me.

"And what brings such a strange group together?" I asked. "Tell me of your tale, and I might be able to help."

Scathach's eyes went wide and she started telling their tale of how they met the twins and started their quest to save the world from the Dark Elders.

"I see, I'll help you. I can escort you all to Paris." I said

"Thank you my lord, but can you join in our quest aswell?" The Alchemist asked nervously.

"My dear Nicholas, I'm already in your quest." I smiled and lifted my hood. Scathach gasped and blushed while the girl twin stared at my face, in wonder and facination. I flashed all of us to Paris. I saw Machiavelli and his driver, Dagon staring at us and calling for backup. None of the Immortals and Elders remembered my face, so we were safe from people recognizing me since it would have been a bore since they all would have ran.

I charged and to no one's suprise, I won easily against them. They all ran away, scared. I flashed to Saint-Germain's place and saw Joan of Arc. Joan of Arc was startled and stumbled.

"Who is this?" Saint Germain asked while raising his white-hot fire. The Alchemist opened his mouth my hand rose to stop him.

"Let the immortals of the world see my strength, Nicholas." I smirked and snapped my fingers, making Saint Germain's fire go out. Joan of Arc summoned her spear and raised it at my throat and I smiled.

"Oh, Joan of Arc, you think a mere spear can defeat me, the Great Elder Percy, after all I've done?" I smiled kindly, since Joan of Arc in my universe was a hunter of Artemis. Joan of Arc's eyes widened and bowed. Saint-Germain stood defiantly.

"Just because your an Great Elder doesn't mean I'll bow!" He shouted

"That's good. We have things to discuss-" I said before getting interupted by a loud squeal.

"There's no way.." Scathach's eyes widened in fear. I summoned Eternal End. This was going to get ugly indeed.

Nidhogg, the terrible beast and three Valkyries charged but I rose.

"You think you can defeat us, a mere mortal with no strength?" One of the Valkyries laughed. "We don't want you, silly excuse of a man, we want Scathach to face our might! She once slayed our race till us three remained."

"You think I'm a mortal?" I laughed. "Try me, bitch." The Valkyries eyes narrowed and in a second thrusted her spear torwards my stomach. I let it pierce through me, smiling. The Valkyries eyes widened.

"How did you.." 

"I am the immortal Great Elder Percy Jackson, bitch." I said smiling. The Valkyries eyes widened in fear and anger and stepped back. I flashed back to the first time I met them.

FLASHBACK

I was walking around the streets of Danu Talis when I heard explosions in the main hall. I flashed into the hall and everyone stopped.

"What is going on?" I asked

"What is going on is you have a new challenger, Jackson." Typhon, one of the Dark Great Elders said. "We have rebelled against you, either way, Danu Talis will be ruled by one of this realm, not some other garbage realm!" 

My eyes glowed red. I pulled my hood down. Suddenly the walls started crumbling. The Elders looked around in a panic. 

"Those who think you can overthrow me, stay. The rest, flash back to your shadow realm if you know what's good for you." I snarled. Over half of the Elders flashed away. I snapped my finger and all the humans on Danu Talis teleported all over the world. I smiled. I saw Thoth, Anubis, Aten and many more still staying. The Witch of Endor, Mars Ultor, Hekate, Odin and much more also teleported away. I smiled.

"Here begins the new age, Elders. You could have survived this." I smiled and the entire dome exploded outwards. Typhon and the rest drew their swords. I imagined my rage at this world, and everything exploded. The Elders crashed into fountains and buildings.

"Why, Typhon, you wanted to challenge me? Come on. I'll let you have a thirty to one." I smiled. But suddenly Echinda jumped me from behind. I ducked and slammed my sword hilt into her stomach, sending her flying. I rose to the sky and summoned the storm. Fire bloomed around me while rain poured. I smiled. Today, Danu Talis was going to pay.

Haha sorry for not updating and leaving this chapter on a cliffhanger.. I have little time to write since I'm graduating this year from primary school~ Hope you all understand

(1251 words)