Chapter 8 - sorry for everything

Dinner was nice and calm until Christopher walked in, he didn't look so good

"Why wasn't I called in for dinner?" he asked.

John looked up from his seat "ah Christopher, you finally decided to grace us with your presence."

Christopher looked confused but recomposed himself fast "Its Duke." He spat at John.

John threw his head back and laughed.

"What is so funny?" Christopher yelled losing his calm.

John stood up and held out his hand towards Christopher "I'm John," Christopher looked even more confused "The King of all wolves."

"Ah..."

"Indeed, and I'm surprised that you as 'the duke' weren't there to great me."

"They had it under control." He waved at us.

"Indeed, they have it under control. I wonder what your role here is exactly."

"I don't see the problem."

"Do you want to do this here? Or you prefer your office?" John asked.

"I wouldn't know why we should go to my office. I don't see any problems."

"Fine" he walked behind Frank and Margot and placed his hand on both their shoulders.

"From tomorrow Frank and Margot will become the Alpha and Luna of this pack and therefore the duke and duchess of the West."

"No, you can't do that! This is my pack; my parents gave it to me."

"True but, I as king can take that away. Especially when I have suspicions of mismanagement, neglecting and such."

"The pack is well managed by my Beta, Delta and Gamma." He growled at John.

"Yes, and if someone isn't taking his responsibilities then I can step in. Especially when the pack itself calls me for it."

"I still don't see why. This is my pack, it's my birthright!" Christopher yelled.

John clapped his hands together "If it is your birthright, then you should have treasure it. Especially after losing your parents. But you didn't, you left it to the others. You Christopher are the Alpha, and you didn't step up!

"I..." Christopher didn't come up with any argument and for the first time since he lost his parents, I saw the real Christopher back.

John nodded and sighed "I King of all wolf and Alpha of The Lunar Eclipse pack John Alexander Greene strip you down from your position as the duke of the west and as the Alpha off the West pack. Your position is from now on given to Frank Wright."

He cut his hand and gave the knife to Frank who cut his hand too. John and he clapped their hand together and we felt everything shifting. Frank stood proud next to John and said, "I Frank Wright accepted the position as the duke of the west and as the Alpha off the West pack, I accept James Walker as my Beta and I accept Dean Newman as my Delta."