PR's note

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for he have given me the power to pursue my very first completed story, TIR: Tafiana. I never expect that it will touch everyone's feelings and imaginations! I would also like to thank my family and the people around me who encourage me to expose my not really developed talent in writing but I believed that through exposing this, it might improve me. hehehe. Of course, this story is nothing without the TIR readers who really push me to finish this story and who inspire to generate more ideas. So, Thank you TIR readers! You are all amazing. I indeed owe you all! There might be times that I can't reply your messages or comments but then I appreciate those!It makes me smile every time I read on it. I'm glad that I entertained you and I have brought and shared to you some lessons that I learned in life through this story.

If some of you guys really want to write, then don't be afraid of it. This website has given us a chance to express our ideas so let's grab this opportunity and freely write the story that we wanted to share. Accept the criticisms that we might encounter but use it as weapon for us to push more in making stories. 

Making you happy with my story is enough. I admit that this story isn't perfect when it comes to grammars, spellings, etc as I actually wrote this without reviewing (peace yow). Yet, it appears better than what I was expecting as you considered the ideas moving on it and ignored its flaws. For a better future of this story (hahaha), I'll try my best to edit this but I guess it would take me long time for this.

By the way, my next story is a bit fantasy but with a touch of fright! I want to explore my writing capability in different genre so the next story would probably be HORROR but with romance, humor and a little fantasy of course.

The title is 'Creepy Red String Attached'. It's about destiny and dealing with souls. hehehe! and the further info please do search this story and start reading it. I know, you will like this as I will do my best to make you love this another story of mine (I hope so).

For you not to miss TIR's characters, you can read The Immortal Royalties  | Untold Tales -- just untold and random stories base on TIR Book 1.

For you to travel back before this story  started, please read The Immortal Royalties Prequel: As Light and Dark Collide. Featuring Tafiana's parents, Reib, Carper's father and Sir Frederick. May extra participation rin ang parents ni Rodge at ang mother ni Ken. So yeah! Just read it! hehehe! 

AND! TIR: Tafiana book 2 is now here! 

Title:  Time Traveler's Quest

The story is all about Thiara's life.

HEY! I also have short stories entitled: A+ Piece of Distraction and my official entry for #Wattys2016 and #OnceuponaJollibee : The Place Where I Found Her

Para madaling hanapin ang mga stories mentioned above, i search niyo nalang po ang @princerichian tska click works po. 😊😸

This is too long I guess so I should cut it now. hehehe! Thanks and God bless!

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Immortal Royalties | Tafiana [C O M P L E T E D] 🎉