Delete It (Rin) (Lemon)

A/N: this was so exhausting to write and that final scene oh my god im dead HAHAHAHA--

found dat photo on tumblah and asdfghkk rin YOUR TOKYO TOWER IS UP AND ABOUT PLEASE PUT IT DOWN

ps. those accent apostrophes (á, é, í, ö, ü) or whatever you call them, were added in for censorship lel

pps. lol this is quite a hardcore lemon ok u have been warned

--

You were walking your way to the kitchen, earphones in, when another sound seeped past them and caught your attention.

"Kore de subete ga kawaru sou shinjiteitanda..."

Removing one earphone from your ear, you peeked through the doorway to the kitchen, where the voice seemed to come from.

"Yugamu shikai no saki wo kitaikajou ni... exit..."

Your eyes finally landed on the counter, where your boyfriend, Rin, was standing. He was making some snacks, yes, and everything seemed normal, except...

He. Was. Singing.

Eyes wide, you hastily unplugged the jack of your earphones from your phone, opened the camera app, and tapped 'Record'.

"Haritsuku iwakan to, hiritsuku kishikan wo, furiharau hodo ni, tsuyoku..."

You snickered quietly to yourself, the camera slightly shaking from your inner all out laughter. Your boyfriend was singing Aqua Gate with so much feelings it was cute and funny.

"Ano kioku ga junsui na kagayaki de unagasu... HONTOU NO GATEWAYYYY~"

"OH MY GOD," you laughed quietly, trying your best to keep the camera still.

"Hoka no dokodemo nakuuu~, koko ni kureba wakaru to
Sonna jibun mo minukarete shimaisou de yehhhh~
Kuramu you na kyou ni-iii~ mukiau koto de yatto
Modoreru ki ga shiteru ano hi no starting po-oh-oinnnnnttt~"

Quite satisfied with your recording, you stopped the video and bursted out in loud laughter, causing the shark to turn around and give you the evil eye. "RIN OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA~!

He spotted the phone in your hands and his eyebrows knitted in frustration.

"Delete it," Rin growled, stalking over to you. You just giggled at him and skipped away, and he ran after you out from the kitchen.

"Totally not gonna!" you laughed, sprinting into the living room and sliding your phone into your pocket.

"Delete it!"

"THIS MUST GO ON TUMBLR!"

You heard his breath hitch in play annoyance, and before you knew it, he tackled you down onto the wide couch and hovered above you. "Delete it, ______."

The smile dropped from your face and you sweatdropped, but you still blinked up at him stubbornly. "No."

Rin tsked and gave you a sly smirk, and he moved his hands to pin yours on either side of you. "Do I have to make you delete it, ______?"

You gulped at his words, blushing furiously. "Ummm..."

Rin breathed down your neck, his lips ghosting but not touching your skin. His breath was warm and raised goosebumps all over your body, causing you to writhe underneath him.

He lifted his face and stared at you with burning red eyes, and his tongue ran over his lower lip as he looked at you. "I'm kinda hungry," he smirked, his hands pushing your wrists down further into the foam of the couch tightly.