Morning Kisses (Kisumi)

A/N: fluff. in which cotton candy boy gets tried of your shits and tries something else.

gomen for the lack of smut bc a certain shark is not giving me any... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HAHAHAHAHHA XDDD i meant inspiration. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH BUT DAT WAS SO DIRTY OMF HAHAHA xDDDD

But srsly Rin isn't giving me any--

//gets dragged away by rin and some bearin happens

important a/n later pls read

--

Kisumi grinned at your sleeping form for a moment and then with a loud whoosh, pulled open his curtains, letting the bright early morning sunlight stream into his room, onto you.

"Ohayou, ______-chan~!" he cheered boyishly.

Your hunched up figure under his duvet didn't even move an inch, despite the fact that the sun was heating the thing up.

He padded over to the bed and poked your hips childishly. "Mou, ______-chan, okite."

A low, groggy groan came from the blanket catterpillar-- you-- on his bed. "Ugh, Kisumi, let me get some sleep."

"But it's time for you to wake up!" he reasoned, shaking you a bit.

"It's still too damn early," you muttered, burrowing further into the fluffy warmth of his bed.

You heard him click his tongue and then suddenly, he was already straddling you like the stubborn cotton candy goat he was. "I made you breakfast," you heard him pout.

"I'll eat it later," you huffed coldly.

You were a person who loved her sleep a lot, and you hated waking up-- or getting woken up-- early when there's no reason to. Even if it was your sexy, handsome boyfriend doing so.

Kisumi then yanked away the covers from your face, causing your eyes to flutter open and get greeted by the sunlight. "Wake uuuup," he pushed on. Kisumi wanted you up early because he wanted the two of you to take a walk or jog outside for a breath of fresh, early morning air.

"God," you grumbled, weakly tugging at the covers he had fisted in his hands. "Stop being such an annoying early bird."

"Wake up theeen," he kept on whining adorably, placing his hands on either side of your head. If he wasn't being such an irritant this morning you could have gave in to that cute, kissable pout. But then again he was trying to take your sleep away, so pout aside, "No."

"But ______-chaaan."

"No."

"Pleaaaase?"

"Go away."

He grumbled quietly to himself, thinking of ways to make you come out of the bed and wake up. "If you don't wake up, I'll kiss you," Kisumi threatened like a child.

You blinked your eyes open and glared at him a bit. "Pfft, you and your empty threats--"

You were cut off when his lips did go down to meet yours in a soft but needy kiss, his tongue sliding sensually over your lower lip and his head tilting to access you better. He lowered himself further by letting his one forearm support him, while the other went to cradle your jaw.

Your sleepy eyes fluttered open for a while before closing again, lost in the sensations Kisumi was giving you. You didn't like morning kissing, because you may or may not have icky morning breath, but you thought, God this feels so good, to hell with my morning breath.

Kisumi's hips that were still straddling you started moving slightly, and you whimpered at the teasing friction. He took the chance to slide in his tongue into your mouth, groaning slightly, and his hand that was previously holding the side of your face delved under the sheets to slide under your shirt and run across your bare, smooth skin.

You fidgeted a bit under him, and then finally gathered the strengths to start kissing back with the same amount of fervor, gripping the sleeves of his tshirt tightly and eyes snapping shut.

Kisumi finally broke away for air after a few good minutes, his indigo irises half-lidded and hazy with desire. His lips were a bit red and swollen, panting, and you guessed yours probably looked the same.

He smiled at you in a lazy manner before kissing the tip of your nose playfully, winking. "You up?"

You brought your hands up and pinched his cheeks, your eyes crinkling up from your wide smile. "I am now," you chuckled.

"Yatta!" he cheered, before collapsing on top of you tiredly, his arms wrapping around you. You coughed slightly at the sudden descent of weight, but ruffled his hair nonetheless. Through the course of your relationship you discovered that Kisumi's image of a cool, unapprochable guy was just a front because in reality, he was just a ball of fluff trapped inside a man's body.

"What's for breakfast?" you asked after a few minutes of silence.

Kisumi just snuggled into your neck with a satisfied sniff and chuckle, tickling you and making you swat his back laughing. "Stop it, baka, I'm hungry," you giggled. "What's for breakfast?"

Kisumi lifted his head from your neck and winked at you. "Me."

--

A/N: //dramatically fans myself

fck that was so hot kisumi im--

//gets dragged away by rin back into our sheets

--an hour later--

"JEEZUS MATSUOKA IM SO TIRED STAHP--"

ANYWAY HAHA

School starts on June 22nd guys... so by then updates will come only weekly, bc im really zeerias about my studies and my parents don't like seeing B's, just straight A's. So yea.

BUT expect the updates to come in splurges tho, bc nothings going to stop me from writing smut in school LOL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DATS ALL BEABEES, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE!

//beabei out!!